The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Stack picks i2c for mobile money management platform
- Partners Federal Credit Union taps Kony for digital overhaul
- The role connectivity has on the Investment Banking industry
- BNP Paribas Asset Management names Christophe Bonnefoux chief data officer
- BuyForexOnline in talks on $2 million raise
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Monthly op risk losses: Aequitas faces $192m loan settlement
- Sound Practices: implications of fintech developments for banks and supervisors issued by the Basel Committee
- Choice and diversity are the key to quicker, cheaper cross-border retail payments - CPMI
- BIS and IMF to work more closely together to help strengthen financial supervisory skills around the world
- BIS's Financial Stability Institute and the International Association of Deposit Insurers host eighth conference on bank resolution, crisis management and deposit insurance
- Authorities should be prepared to act on cryptocurrencies: Carstens
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.