The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- SIX to build digital asset trading, settlement and custody service
- Cryptos, Pokemon:Catch'em all
- Towards an endogenous regulation - with AI and Blockchain
- Fed calls for feedback on adopting ISO 20022 for Fedwire Funds Service
- Azimo expands its money transfer service from the Nordic countries
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Basel Committee issues revised G-SIB framework
- Prolonged low interest rates could affect financial stability, central banks find
- Basel Committee issues technical amendment to the Net Stable Funding Ratio
- Seize the day to secure sustained growth, BIS says
- Philip Lowe appointed to chair the Committee on the Global Financial System
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.