The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Finnovista picks startups for latest Startupbootcamp fintech Latin American programme
- Easy to say, but hard to deliver
- Banco Sabadell partners Nemuru to help customers in renovations sector access financing
- Pico adds EDBI as investor
- Plum raises another $3m and launches on Android
- The future of operational risk management
- Converging advanced technologies in operational risk functions
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- New BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Singapore
- Appointments made to lead BIS central bank groups
- Benoît Cœuré appointed to head BIS Innovation Hub
- Basel Committee consults on guidelines on cooperation between prudential and AML/CFT supervision
- RCAP Argentina and China - NSFR and LEX
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.