The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- How AI and machine learning can benefit finance teams
- BIS sites Innovation Hub in Singapore
- MoneyGram and Wing to launch new mobile wallet in Cambodia
- How does cloud democratise consumers in banking and payments?
- Preparing for 2020: The impact of the cloud on B2B payments
- The future of operational risk management
- Converging advanced technologies in operational risk functions
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Basel Committee consults on Pillar 3 disclosure templates related to banks' market risk and sovereign exposures
- New BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Singapore
- Appointments made to lead BIS central bank groups
- Benoît Cœuré appointed to head BIS Innovation Hub
- Basel Committee consults on guidelines on cooperation between prudential and AML/CFT supervision
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.