The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- UK market participants sees risks in move to T+1
- Swift hails results of blockchain pilot for corporate actions data
- KlariVis and CLA team on enterprise data initiative for community banks
- FedChoice Federal Credit Union live on MeridianLink Insight
- Block shares tank on attack from short seller Hindenburg
- Investment banks: the future of risk control
- Op risk outlook 2022: the legal perspective
- Emerging trends in op risk
- Moving targets: the new rules of conduct risk
- Building resilience into ESG risk management
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.
Find out more
Unsure if the Institute of Operational Risk is right for you? Use the links below to find out more about the IOR and what benefits you will receive as a member.