The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- EMV Level 2 Source Code
- How Can India Best Prepare for a Cashless Economy?
- Cecabank sets up Spanish blockchain consortium
- Everex announces mobile blockchain-powered microfinance and fiat transfer platform
- To Hell with Digital
- Elements for a robust operational risk measurement framework
- Memo to bank CEOs: treat op risk with more respect
- Cluster model relies on op risk ‘storms’
- Regulators told to play greater role in cyber security
- Bank scandals suggest cultural problems are industry-wide
- Central bank Governors welcome global code of conduct for currency markets
- Implementation monitoring of the PFMI: Level 2 assessment report for Hong Kong SAR
- Rapid growth in FinTech credit carries opportunities and risks: report
- High-level meeting on global insurance standards and supervisory priorities in the Americas, Santiago de Chile, 20 April 2017
- Twelfth progress report on adoption of Basel III standards published by the Basel Committee
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.