The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Worldpay US upgrades omni-channel platform
- Countdown to MiFID II: face-to-face conversations, data retention and GDPR
- Fixed Income Trading Protocols: Going with the Flow
- The ai Corporation approved as an Electronic Money Institution
- Payments Canada provides a boost to batch payments
- Sponsored video: Collin Coleman, NEX Regulatory Reporting
- Sponsored video: Eric Berdeaux, Oxial
- Sponsored video: Jodi Richard, US Bank
- ‘Boiling the ocean’: GDPR data demands overwhelm banks
- A proven technology and exceptional service
- Implementation monitoring of the PFMI: Level 2 assessment report for Singapore
- Implementation monitoring of the PFMI: Fourth update to Level 1 assessment report
- Criteria for identifying simple, transparent and comparable short-term securitisations proposed by BCBS and IOSCO
- Capital treatment for simple, transparent and comparable short-term securitisations proposed by the Basel Committee
- International committees complete the April 2015 workplan on central counterparty resilience, recovery and resolvability
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.