The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Data Offices assist in Kick-starting rapid shifts in Digital Banking
- FIS helps FS firm speed economic relief to US SMEs
- SVB shares Coronavirus response
- Banks now need a firm sense of their purpose beyond creating shareholder value
- PNC annual shareholders meeting to be held in virtual-only format
- Top 10 operational risks for 2020
- Adapting to technological change in op risk management
- A growing focus on op risk
- The future of operational risk management
- Converging advanced technologies in operational risk functions
- Basel Committee and IOSCO announce deferral of final implementation phases of the margin requirements for non-centrally cleared derivatives
- Basel Committee sets out additional measures to alleviate the impact of Covid-19
- Governors and Heads of Supervision announce deferral of Basel III implementation to increase operational capacity of banks and supervisors to respond to Covid-19
- Basel Committee coordinates policy and supervisory response to Covid-19
- Basel Committee assesses members' implementation of the Net Stable Funding Ratio and large exposures framework
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.