The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Industry task force sets out US path to faster payments
- Swiss fintech Flynt gets banking licence
- An upgrade for Credit Unions and Community Banks?
- Credit scoring startup Aire raises $5m; wins Zopa deal
- First Direct launches native apps
- Bank cyber chiefs at odds over risk models
- Sponsored video: Eric Berdeaux, Oxial
- Sponsored video: Jodi Richard, US Bank
- ‘Boiling the ocean’: GDPR data demands overwhelm banks
- A proven technology and exceptional service
- Implementation monitoring of the PFMI: Level 2 assessment report for Singapore
- Implementation monitoring of the PFMI: Fourth update to Level 1 assessment report
- Criteria for identifying simple, transparent and comparable short-term securitisations proposed by BCBS and IOSCO
- Capital treatment for simple, transparent and comparable short-term securitisations proposed by the Basel Committee
- International committees complete the April 2015 workplan on central counterparty resilience, recovery and resolvability
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.