The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Top 10 challenges in implementing Robotic Process Automation RPA?
- Examining Beneficial Ownership Register Adoption in APAC
- UK Cryptoassets Taskforce meets for the first time
- PropTech startup When You Move secures £3 million funding for UK launch
- Cybercrime for the young is on the rise - how can banks help?
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Basel Committee issues capital treatment for simple, transparent and comparable short-term securitisations
- BCBS and IOSCO issue criteria for identifying simple, transparent and comparable short-term securitisations
- Statement of commitment to the FX Global Code
- Central banks urge industry wide take-up of strategy to improve wholesale payments security
- Jens Weidmann to continue as Chair of the BIS Board
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.