The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Peoples State Bank partners Sageworks for digital transformation
- TTRI in 2018
- Payments as a Value Creator in the B2B Supply Chain
- Currency Matters applies facial recognition to verify new customers
- Mastercard and IFC renew financial inclusion programme
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Basel Committee urges full, timely and consistent implementation of Basel III post-crisis reforms
- High-level meeting on global insurance standards and supervisory priorities in the Americas, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 12 April 2018
- CPMI and IOSCO issue guidance on supervisory stress testing of central counterparties (CCPs)
- Harmonisation of critical OTC derivatives data elements (other than UTI and UPI) - technical guidance issued by CPMI-IOSCO
- Basel Committee discusses its work programme, current policy work, implementation of its standards, and initiatives to promote strong supervision
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.