The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Costa Coffee launches contactless reusable cups
- Questions - often stupid.. on the long journey to the Fintech future at large - updated version
- ICO issuers settle SEC registration charges
- In-car commerce startup Cargo adds Venmo payment option
- Traydstream raises $3.5m
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Basel Committee publishes more details on global systemically important banks
- BIS Board of Directors elects new member
- Siddharth Tiwari joins BIS as Chief Representative for Asia and the Pacific
- FSI-GPFI conference discusses implications of fintech and other regulatory and supervisory developments for financial inclusion
- Basel Committee calls for further progress in the implementation of Basel III standards
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.