The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- How can a financial institution predict its future?
- Alipay makes inroads into US with JPMOrgan Chase deal
- Citi extends 'Quick Look' feature to debit cards
- Transformation Strategies in Retail Banking
- Mastercard to roll out blockchain API
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Monthly op risk losses: Aequitas faces $192m loan settlement
- Fifth BCBS-FSI-BSCEE high-level meeting on supervisory priorities in Europe, Basel, Switzerland, 18-19 October 2017
- Review of all members' implementation of the LCR completed by the Basel Committee
- Implementation of net stable funding ratio and treatment of derivative liabilities
- Central banks propose strategy to improve the security of wholesale payments
- Harmonisation of the Unique Product Identifier (UPI) - guidance issued by CPMI-IOSCO
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.