The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Building the real-time rails
- First French banks joins ECP Sepa Instant Payments Scheme
- SEC and CFTC promise to crack-down on virtual currency fraud
- CBA introduces Ceba the chatbot
- WhatsApp moves into business market
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Monthly op risk losses: Aequitas faces $192m loan settlement
- Julio Velarde appointed Chair of the BIS Consultative Council for the Americas
- Progress report on supervisory colleges published by the Basel Committee
- Basel Committee issues proposed technical amendment to the Net Stable Funding Ratio
- Consultative document on stress testing principles and a range of practices report issued by the Basel Committee
- International standard-setting bodies launch surveys on incentives to centrally clear OTC derivatives trades
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.