The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Shifting sands: Highlights from Mobey Day 2017
- Future investment in Latin America
- Robeco launches fintech investment fund
- MAS to run second consultation on new regulatory framework for payments
- Banks need to swipe their 'social media' cards to pay up for Personalization!
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Monthly op risk losses: Aequitas faces $192m loan settlement
- Further details on the assessment of global systemically important banks
- Twelfth High-level Meeting on Banking Supervision in the Americas and the Caribbean, Asunción, Paraguay, 15-16 November 2017
- The BIS's Financial Stability Institute Advisory Board
- Final guidelines on identification and management of step-in risk issued by the Basel Committee
- Fifth BCBS-FSI-BSCEE high-level meeting on supervisory priorities in Europe, Basel, Switzerland, 18-19 October 2017
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.