The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Fintech Sandbox expands to Canada
- SocGen combines high touch and electronic execution services
- The current payment networks are no longer fit for purpose.
- Greater Wyoming FCU moves to Fiserv
- BBVA trains 1000 'ambassadors of design'
- OpRisk Europe and North America wrap: cyber, 3LOD and the SMA
- Patch management worries OCC
- Better data key to cyber risk underwriting, say practitioners
- Fed official: banks must recover from cyber attack in two hours
- CCAR aids in op risk identification, banking experts say
- FSI publishes Executive Summaries on latest regulatory standards for the general public
- Implementing the countercyclical capital buffer
- Second set of FAQs on the Liquidity Coverage Ratio issued by the Basel Committee
- Rules on combating money laundering and terrorist financing in correspondent banking clarified by the Basel Committee
- Central bank Governors welcome global code of conduct for currency markets
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.