The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Gig economy - A boon for Immigrants
- The Impact of Fintech on Financial Services
- Monzo eyes unicorn status
- Comviva powers Colombia's MOVii mobile money service
- Protean Risk appoints Tristan Sargeaunt director, fintech and payment services
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Call for comments on governance of OTC derivatives data
- Study highlights continued central clearing interdependencies
- FSB and standard-setting bodies consult on effects of reforms on incentives to centrally clear over-the-counter derivatives
- CPMI-IOSCO assessment concludes that Canada has broadly implemented the PFMI
- Jurisdictions continue to make progress in implementing standards for payment, clearing and settlement
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.