The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- USAA trials augmented reality app for car buying
- Global Debt Registry expands structured credit blockchain offering
- CenterState Bank signs for BankLabs construction loan management product
- Why Corporate Banks should be embracing AI and Machine Learning
- BBVA app lets Spanish customers see products from other providers
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Divergences widen in markets: BIS Quarterly Review
- Frequently asked questions on the liquidity risk treatment of settled-to-market derivatives
- Basel Committee finalises stress-testing principles, reviews ways to stop regulatory arbitrage behaviour, agrees on annual G-SIB list, discusses leverage ratio, crypto-assets, market risk framework and implementation
- Markets Committee analyses changes in fast-paced electronic markets
- Payment, clearing and settlement operators meet on global cyber-resilience
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.