The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Blockchain is a new way of thinking?
- Sophia the humanoid gets UBS conference speaking gig
- BBVA rolls out financial health diagnosis tool
- Banco Popular Espanol: new EU bank supervisory system threatens to unravel
- MarketInvoice inks deal with Germany's Varengold Bank
- Monthly op risk losses: Aequitas faces $192m loan settlement
- SMA: the story so far
- Credit Suisse seeks capital relief for resolution unit
- Sponsored video: Matt Pountain, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sponsored video: Collin Coleman, NEX Regulatory Reporting
- FAQs on Basel III definition of capital published by the Basel Committee
- September 2017 BIS Quarterly Review: Strong outlook with low inflation spurs risk-taking
- Basel III monitoring results published by the Basel Committee
- Mark Carney to chair two key BIS central bank groups
- Memorandum of Understanding signed by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision and the IFRS Foundation
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.