The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Unfolding Digital in Capital Markets
- UK competition body approves Cardtronics' acquisition of DCPayments
- Blockchain no longer a concept
- ECB ponders bigger liquidity requirements for 'fintech banks'
- Sixty-seven percent of central banks are experimenting with blockchain technology - study
- Monthly op risk losses: Aequitas faces $192m loan settlement
- SMA: the story so far
- Credit Suisse seeks capital relief for resolution unit
- Sponsored video: Matt Pountain, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sponsored video: Collin Coleman, NEX Regulatory Reporting
- BIS's Financial Stability Institute hosts conference on supervisory policy implementation - "a cross-sectoral journey"
- Veerathai Santiprabhob appointed Chair of the BIS Asian Consultative Council
- FAQs on Basel III definition of capital published by the Basel Committee
- September 2017 BIS Quarterly Review: Strong outlook with low inflation spurs risk-taking
- Basel III monitoring results published by the Basel Committee
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.