The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Strong Customer Authentication - a Litmus Test for Europe
- PSD2: the time to act is now
- London Stock Exchange unanimously rejects HKEX takeover bid
- Cryptocurrency index provider CF Benchmarks wins FCA authorisation
- Meniga targets climate crisis with auto-cashback donations
- The future of operational risk management
- Converging advanced technologies in operational risk functions
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Basel Committee and IOSCO agree to one-year extension of the final implementation phase of the margin requirements for non-centrally cleared derivatives
- Alexandre Tombini to join the BIS as Chief Representative for the Americas
- Basel Committee assesses members' implementation of the Net Stable Funding Ratio and large exposures framework
- Time to ignite all engines, BIS says in its Annual Economic Report
- BIS to set up Innovation Hub for central banks
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.