The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- The Future Of Artificial Intelligence
- Why Biometric Identification is the Future for Online Payment Authorisation
- Nationwide gives branches a makeover
- UK fintech sector eager to embrace Open Banking
- Constellation scores $500,000 investment from Vizo Financial
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Monthly op risk losses: Aequitas faces $192m loan settlement
- New members join Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures
- 20th International Conference of Banking Supervisors to be held in the United Arab Emirates
- Central bank digital currencies could impact payments, monetary policy and financial stability
- Basel Committee publishes follow-up reports on Basel III implementation assessments and an updated Handbook for jurisdictional assessments
- March 2018 BIS Quarterly Review: Volatility returns to centre stage after stock market wobble
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.