The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Shopify unveils POS hardware
- Nasdaq opens global HQ and client experience centre
- Regions Bank enlists IBM Watson for call centre work
- MeaWallet launches multi-scheme merchant tokenization
- In wake of money laundering scandal, Swedbank creates financial crime unit
- The future of operational risk management
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Basel Committee issues a consolidated version of its standards
- 2019 Triennial Central Bank Survey of Foreign Exchange and OTC Derivatives Markets
- Basel Committee publishes follow-up reports on Basel III implementation assessments
- Carolyn Rogers appointed as the next Secretary General of the Basel Committee
- Basel III monitoring results published by the Basel Committee
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.