The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Li9ghtspeed POS acquires Australia-based Kounta
- Canada's Luge Capital grows fintech investment fund to $85 million
- Prominent partnerships and the componentising of the industry
- IHS Markit enters joint venture with Hundsun to bring electronic bookbuilding to Chinese bond market
- Card schemes band together for one-click payments button
- The future of operational risk management
- Converging advanced technologies in operational risk functions
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Basel Committee reports on Basel III implementation progress
- Report sets out governance of key OTC derivatives data elements
- SNB and BIS sign operational agreement on BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Switzerland
- BIS committees release two major reports on unconventional policy tools
- Basel III monitoring results based on end-2018 data published by the Basel Committee
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.