The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Fime boosts payments biz with new hires
- Lloyds Banking Group customers hit by Faster Payments outage
- MineralTree integrates Mastercard to drive accounts payable payments to commercial cards
- Tandem reaches half a million customers
- Intesa Sanpaolo agrees digital finance deal with the Italian Federation of Public Establishments
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Basel Committee completes review of Principles for sound liquidity risk management and supervision
- Governors and Heads of Supervision endorse finalised market risk capital framework and Basel Committee work programme
- Yet more bumps on the path to normal: BIS Quarterly Review
- Basel Committee consults on disclosure requirement to address leverage ratio window-dressing
- Basel Committee publishes updated Basel III disclosure requirements
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.