The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Using Regulations to Boost Your Business
- How to Monitor a Cell Phone
- Moving B2B Payments From Cheques To Digital Pt. 2
- Facebook posts 'marketplace payments blockchain' job ad
- Atlanta Girl Scouts to process cookie sales with First Data Clover
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- CPMI-IOSCO assessment concludes that Switzerland has generally implemented the PFMI
- Committee on the Global Financial System report outlines ways to boost domestic capital markets
- Basel Committee completes review of Principles for sound liquidity risk management and supervision
- Governors and Heads of Supervision endorse finalised market risk capital framework and Basel Committee work programme
- Yet more bumps on the path to normal: BIS Quarterly Review
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.