The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Only 19% of commercial banks are using AI holistically - Genpact
- Identifying the unbanked population could add $250 billion to global GDP
- How does the EBA intend on tackling ESG in 2020 and beyond?
- Understanding Sustainable Finance risks and making data driven decisions
- Metro Bank trials digital business receipts
- The future of operational risk management
- Converging advanced technologies in operational risk functions
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- CPMI and IOSCO share authorities´ experiences in cooperation to increase FMI safety and efficiency
- Easing trade tensions lift sentiment: BIS Quarterly Review
- Basel Committee publishes consultation paper on revisions to the credit valuation adjustment risk framework
- Basel Committee issues guiding principles for the operationalisation of a sectoral countercyclical capital buffer
- Basel Committee publishes more details on global systemically important banks
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.