The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Personal finance bot Cleo raises $10m
- Wells Fargo to axe up to 26,500 jobs
- Fintech lobby group opens North American division
- Euronext recuits 100 tech companies for IPO training course
- Dion Global debuts wealth management platform
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Basel Committee finalises stress-testing principles, reviews ways to stop regulatory arbitrage behaviour, agrees on annual G-SIB list, discusses leverage ratio, crypto-assets, market risk framework and implementation
- Frequently asked questions on the liquidity risk treatment of settled-to-market derivatives
- Markets Committee analyses changes in fast-paced electronic markets
- Payment, clearing and settlement operators meet on global cyber-resilience
- Call for comments on governance of OTC derivatives data
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.