The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Dash partners AloGateway for global B2B payments
- White Oak Singapore picks Eze Software Investment Suite
- Openforce teams up with ZayZoon to give contractors early access to settlement funds
- Banking 2025 - Digital or Red Telephone Box?
- Lloyds blames changing customer behaviour for job cuts
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Trust is the missing link in today's cryptocurrencies, BIS says
- Basel Committee issues capital treatment for simple, transparent and comparable short-term securitisations
- BCBS and IOSCO issue criteria for identifying simple, transparent and comparable short-term securitisations
- Statement of commitment to the FX Global Code
- Central banks urge industry wide take-up of strategy to improve wholesale payments security
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.