The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Square rolls out QR-based, self-serve ordering feature for restaurants
- Mastercard introduces round-up charity donation feature
- Mastercard bids to improve transparency in digital banking applications
- Pinterest adds shopping features in the UK
- Is It Time for an Agile Revolution in Financial Services?
- Managing AML and fraud – A risky business needs a risk-based approach
- Driving anti-money laundering efficiency gains using artificial intelligence
- Operational risk – Unleashing the power of AI to mitigate financial crime and manage conduct risk
- Managing and mitigating operational risk in the Libor transition
- Covid-19 – Developing resiliency to ensure business continuity
- Payment aspects of financial inclusion - tools to facilitate the application of the guidance and measure progress
- Basel Committee approves annual G-SIBs assessment, updates workplan to evaluate post-crisis reforms
- Markets rose despite subdued economic recovery: BIS Quarterly Review
- Basel Committee and Canada reimagine the 2020 International Conference of Banking Supervisors
- Saudi G20 Presidency and BIS Innovation Hub update on the progress made in the G20 TechSprint initiative
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.