The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- CHATBOTS: FOLLOWING THE MONEY
- Capital One extends Tsys processing deal
- Citi and CME Group roll out Baton Systems distributed ledger platform
- Indonesian ride-hailing app Go-Jek buys three fintech startups
- Shinhan Bank enlists Trustonic and ATsolutions for mobile banking security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Monthly op risk losses: Aequitas faces $192m loan settlement
- International standard-setting bodies launch surveys on incentives to centrally clear OTC derivatives trades
- 13th High-level Meeting for the Arab Region on "Global banking standards and regulatory and supervisory priorities", Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 13-14 December 2017
- Governors and Heads of Supervision finalise Basel III reforms
- Basel Committee completes its review of the regulatory treatment of sovereign exposures without changes to current rules and publishes discussion paper
- December 2017 BIS Quarterly Review: Paradoxical tightening echoes bond market "conundrum"
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.