The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Singapore to let banks move into e-commerce
- Baxter Credit Union deploys Vidyo video banking tech
- TMX Group signs for TCS BaNCS for clearing and settlement
- Morphis delivers live cash-in-transit tracking for Android
- Dash sets out roadmap
- Cognitive computing and data challenges: Q&A with IBM's Diane Reynolds
- Regulation and compliance: Q&A with IBM's Grace Brasington
- OpRisk Europe and North America wrap: cyber, 3LOD and the SMA
- Patch management worries OCC
- Better data key to cyber risk underwriting, say practitioners
- Call for comments on harmonising OTC derivatives data elements
- Changes to BIS Statutes regarding Board composition
- Building resilient growth requires international cooperation
- FSI publishes Executive Summaries on latest regulatory standards for the general public
- Implementing the countercyclical capital buffer
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.