The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Security Token Offering: analysis, problems and prospects
- YayPay secures $8.4M in Series A funding
- CBA misses out as ANZ and Citi land plum NSW Government contracts
- AccessFintech wins big bank backing
- Veem exports payments platform to Canada
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Basel Committee consults on disclosure requirement to address leverage ratio window-dressing
- Basel Committee publishes updated Basel III disclosure requirements
- Cyber-resilience: range of practices report issued by the Basel Committee
- International supervisory community meets to discuss challenges ahead for global bank supervision and regulation
- FSB and standard-setting bodies publish final report on effects of reforms on incentives to centrally clear over-the-counter derivatives
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.