The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- HSBC Bank USA partners Roostify for digital mortgage platform
- RBS taps Circle's Flament to lead new SME-focused digital bank
- German cooperative banks enlist PPI for real-time transfers
- ABN Amro goes live with Temenos WealthSuite
- EBAday 2019: A 'Universal' approach to P27 and regional payment areas
- The future of operational risk management
- Converging advanced technologies in operational risk functions
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- CPMI and IOSCO publish for public comment a paper on CCP auctions
- CPMI and IOSCO conclude that the United States has fully implemented the PFMI for payment systems (PSs), central security depositories (CSDs) and securities settlement systems (SSSs)
- CPMI publishes new data on correspondent banking networks showing 20% reduction in relationships over seven years
- Basel Committee reports on Basel III implementation progress
- Basel Committee issues a consolidated version of its standards
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.