The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Banks of the future must maintain human touch
- UniCredit completes transaction on we.trade blockchain platform
- Cayman Islands-based fintech consultancy opens
- Chase launches low-cost checking account
- Sova Capital Prime Services picks Iress OMS
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Basel III monitoring results published by the Basel Committee
- Jurisdictions move forward towards implementing standards for payment, clearing and settlement
- Pablo Hernández de Cos appointed as Chairman of Basel Committee on Banking Supervision
- Basel Committee assesses Brazil's implementation of the NSFR regulation and the large exposures framework
- Markets retreat and rebound: BIS Quarterly Review
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.