The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Driving innovation in the challenging financial landscape
- What does the prudential framework mean for Exempt-CAD firms?
- Can incumbents, neobanks and fintechs all coexist in the future?
- Bridging the gap between the startup ecosystem and corporate world
- Citi moves into consumer payments business
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Basel Committee publishes follow-up reports on Basel III implementation assessments
- Carolyn Rogers appointed as the next Secretary General of the Basel Committee
- Basel III monitoring results published by the Basel Committee
- Jurisdictions move forward towards implementing standards for payment, clearing and settlement
- Pablo Hernández de Cos appointed as Chairman of Basel Committee on Banking Supervision
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.