The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Crypto exchanges’ legal status questioned in NY
- Breach of Trust
- Danske Bank boss quits over money laundering scandal
- Back office Optimization using Network Graphs
- UK FS firm admit spending almost £1m on failed or cancelled digital projects
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Malaysian central bank called to act against 1MDB officials
- Markets Committee analyses changes in fast-paced electronic markets
- Payment, clearing and settlement operators meet on global cyber-resilience
- Call for comments on governance of OTC derivatives data
- Study highlights continued central clearing interdependencies
- FSB and standard-setting bodies consult on effects of reforms on incentives to centrally clear over-the-counter derivatives
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.