The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Fintech funding falls as Covid-19 hits home
- Barclaycard bids to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
- Remote working specialist Deel launches in Europe
- EBA opens consultation on RegTech
- AscendantFX introduces payment tracking via Swift gpi
- Managing AML and fraud – A risky business needs a risk-based approach
- Driving anti-money laundering efficiency gains using artificial intelligence
- Operational risk – Unleashing the power of AI to mitigate financial crime and manage conduct risk
- Managing and mitigating operational risk in the Libor transition
- Covid-19 – Developing resiliency to ensure business continuity
- Saudi G20 Presidency and BIS Innovation Hub update on the progress made in the G20 TechSprint initiative
- Basel Committee releases consultative documents on principles for operational risk and operational resilience
- BIS Innovation Hub and HKMA invite global innovators to participate in a trade finance digitisation TechChallenge
- CPMI report identifies steps to enhance cross-border payments
- FSB and Basel Committee set out supervisory recommendations for benchmark transition
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.