The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Meridian chooses MX Pulse to deliver AI-driven insights in online and mobile banking
- Kyriba brings real-time payments to treasurers through JPMorgan API
- Transparent and controlled AI-powered client lifecycle management & KYC
- Rabobank abandons cryptocurrency wallet plans
- Open banking: Innovating identity to fight against fraud
- The future of operational risk management
- Converging advanced technologies in operational risk functions
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Basel Committee reports on Basel III implementation progress
- Basel Committee issues a consolidated version of its standards
- 2019 Triennial Central Bank Survey of Foreign Exchange and OTC Derivatives Markets
- Basel Committee publishes follow-up reports on Basel III implementation assessments
- Carolyn Rogers appointed as the next Secretary General of the Basel Committee
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.