The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Payment Modernization - an Engineering hurdle to overcome
- Citcon and Tulip team on QR mobile payments
- Kick starting Economies Post COVID-19
- ConsenSys acquires Fluidity team and tech
- POSTPONEMENT OF THE ISO20022 FOR X-BORDER PAYMENT AND THE COVID-19 CRISIS
- Operational risk – Unleashing the power of AI to mitigate financial crime and manage conduct risk
- Managing and mitigating operational risk in the Libor transition
- Covid-19 – Developing resiliency to ensure business continuity
- Top 10 operational risks for 2020
- Adapting to technological change in op risk management
- Bank for International Settlements (BIS) appoints Bénédicte Nolens as Head of the BIS Innovation Hub Hong Kong Centre
- Joachim Nagel to join the BIS as Deputy Head of Banking
- Basel Committee publishes stocktake report on climate-related financial risk initiatives
- Basel Committee issues progress report on banks' implementation of the "Principles for effective risk data aggregation and reporting"
- Saudi G20 Presidency and the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) Innovation Hub invite global innovators to find solutions to the most pressing financial regulatory & supervisory challenges
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.