The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- BCB Group taps Circle for crypto efficiency
- Salary-on-demand startup AnyDay goes live
- Customers Bank sells BankMobile unit
- Wirex receives money transmission licence from State of Georgia
- Indian acquirer Mswipe introduces BankBox POS terminal
- Managing AML and fraud – A risky business needs a risk-based approach
- Driving anti-money laundering efficiency gains using artificial intelligence
- Operational risk – Unleashing the power of AI to mitigate financial crime and manage conduct risk
- Managing and mitigating operational risk in the Libor transition
- Covid-19 – Developing resiliency to ensure business continuity
- Basel Committee releases consultative documents on principles for operational risk and operational resilience
- BIS Innovation Hub and HKMA invite global innovators to participate in a trade finance digitisation TechChallenge
- CPMI report identifies steps to enhance cross-border payments
- FSB and Basel Committee set out supervisory recommendations for benchmark transition
- Basel Committee publishes final revisions to the credit valuation adjustment risk framework
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.