The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Lending Fintechs : Aadhaar KYC challenges, Privacy issues and Tight Liquidity : What next?
- Brex - not Brexit - is the shape of things to come
- Pay.uk, our new zaibatsu
- Banks Looking into Cryptocurrencies more Actively than Ever
- Governance of ML Models in a Bank
- Hackathon finds pre-trade gold in Isda’s post-trade project
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Fed’s outgoing CCAR chief defends stress tests
- Seniority complex: buy side balks at costs of SMR extension
- Basel III monitoring results published by the Basel Committee
- CPMI releases latest Red Book payments statistics in new interactive format
- Basel Committee assesses Saudi Arabia's implementation of the NSFR regulation and the large exposures framework
- Divergences widen in markets: BIS Quarterly Review
- Frequently asked questions on the liquidity risk treatment of settled-to-market derivatives
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.