The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Fiserv adds Wafaa Mamilli to board
- Roxe debuts payments protocol
- EBA publishes report on PSP readiness to apply strong customer authentication
- Responding to larger societal trends through banking-as-a-service
- Governor Bailey encouraged by progress around ‘critical innovation’ of CBDC
- Heightened operational risks in a changing world
- The importance of getting technology change right
- Must do better – Apac slow to curb control risk
- Managing AML and fraud – A risky business needs a risk-based approach
- Driving anti-money laundering efficiency gains using artificial intelligence
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.