- FSB assesses progress on OTC derivatives market reforms and trade reporting barriers
- Is it true that traditional banks are engaged in self-deception?
- UL adds BankAxept module to test tool
- SEC amends investment advisor rulebook
- Iosco reports on best practice for Collective Investment Schemes
- Financial Crime Survey 2016: Compliance and online fraud top the financial crime investment charts
- Operational risk modelled analytically II: classification invariance
- Bank of the year: UBS
- One-of-a-kind regulatory reporting
- KYC rules force banks into costly off-boarding exercise
- 18Aug/Harmonisation of the Unique Product Identifier (UPI) - second consultative report issued by CPMI-IOSCO
- 16Aug/Reports from CPMI-IOSCO advance regulatory agenda on central counterparties
- 12Aug/FAQs on the Pillar 3 disclosure requirements issued by the Basel Committee
- 29Jul/Fernando Restoy appointed as Chair of the Financial Stability Institute
- 13Jul/Basel III's Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR) - FAQs issued
I want to join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.
I want to find out more
Unsure if the Institute of Operational Risk is right for you? Use the links below to find out more about the IOR and what benefits you will receive as a member.
I'm already a member
Already a member? Great! Sign in below to access your members area, download documents and participate in the IOR community.