The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Metro Bank appoints CIO and chief transformation officer
- TD Ameritrade debuts in-vehicle trading service
- Bas Boelhouwers takes over as CEO of ABN Amro's Moneyou
- Morgan Stanley introduces encrypted document sharing through Box
- SIX launches marijuana-related data service
- The future of operational risk management
- Converging advanced technologies in operational risk functions
- Smarter thinking around financial crime prevention
- Sponsored video: Thomas Lee, Vivo Security
- Monthly op risk losses: Equifax breach sparks regulatory review
- Alexandre Tombini to join the BIS as Chief Representative for the Americas
- Basel Committee assesses members' implementation of the Net Stable Funding Ratio and large exposures framework
- Time to ignite all engines, BIS says in its Annual Economic Report
- BIS to set up Innovation Hub for central banks
- Basel Committee finalises revisions to leverage ratio treatment of client cleared derivatives and disclosure requirements to address window-dressing
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.