The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Financial services: Reduce the cyber risk from within
- Raisin passes EUR4 billion savings milestone
- How will banning credit card surcharging impact the uptake of PSD2 PISP transactions
- SEC places New York bank IT man at centre of insider trading scheme
- MarketInvoice extends lending platform to more businesses
- Sponsored video: Matt Pountain, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sponsored video: Collin Coleman, NEX Regulatory Reporting
- Sponsored video: Eric Berdeaux, Oxial
- Sponsored video: Jodi Richard, US Bank
- ‘Boiling the ocean’: GDPR data demands overwhelm banks
- FSI Insights on policy implementation series launched; first papers focus on proportionality, cyber-risk
- Implementation monitoring of the PFMI: Level 2 assessment report for Singapore
- Implementation monitoring of the PFMI: Fourth update to Level 1 assessment report
- Criteria for identifying simple, transparent and comparable short-term securitisations proposed by BCBS and IOSCO
- Capital treatment for simple, transparent and comparable short-term securitisations proposed by the Basel Committee
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.