Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
- Fed finalises system for evaluating fintech access to services August 17, 2022The Federal Reserve Board has established a tiered system for evaluating whether to grant access to its accounts and payment services, with ramifications for chartered fintechs and crypto firms.
- Mortgage lending startup Perenna to offer lifetime fixes August 17, 2022Digital mortgage lender Perenna has opened its waiting list after being been awarded a restricted banking licence by UK regulators.
- Asian central bank signs for banknote disinfection system August 17, 2022An unnamed Asian central bank is rolling out a banknote disinfection system from vendor Spectra Systems Corporation.
- Neobank Zolve launches campus ambassador programme August 16, 2022Zolve, a New York-based neobank enabling global access to financial services, today announced the launch of a campus ambassador program.
- Pomelo raises $20m to combine credit and international money transfers August 16, 2022Having secured $20 million in seed funding, Pomelo has launched its credit card that enables families in the US to extend their credit abroad while avoiding remittance fees.