Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
- Indigo Agriculture ready to issue first ag carbon credits July 7, 2022Indigo Agriculture announced the completed production of the first crop of verified, registry-issued ag carbon credits generated at scale, which will be formally issued by the Climate Action Reserve in the coming days.
- UNO Digital Bank builds on AWS July 7, 2022Today, Singapore-headquartered financial technology company UNOAsia announced it has built the UNO Digital Bank in the Philippines in less than one year using Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon.com company.
- FSB sets out performance indicators for progress on boosting cross-border payments July 7, 2022The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has published an interim report on monitoring progress towards the G20 goal of improving cross-border payments.
- Archax taps Metaco to expand institutional digital asset custody offering on IBM Cloud July 7, 2022Archax, a global, regulated, digital asset exchange, brokerage and custodian based in London, has selected METACO, the market-leading provider of digital asset custody and orchestration technology to global financial institutions, to underpin and expand its institutional custody solutions for digital assets.
- Crypto options and futures exchange Thalex raises EUR7.5m July 7, 2022Thalex, a trading platform offering stablecoin-settled crypto options and futures, announced it has closed its Series A funding round of EUR 7.5 million.