Postgraduate Qualifications in Risk Management University of East London Introduction This course was assessed by the IOR in April...
- Reverberations of Railsbank's recent acquisition of Wirecard September 25, 2020FinextraTV spoke to Railsbank about the recent acquisition of payments processor Wirecard, a buy-out of which will hopefully end a tumultuous period for Wirecard's UK business, which had the fintech i
- EU issues first set of rules on crypto assets September 25, 2020The European Union has taken a major step forward in its bid to regulate the crypto assets world after its executive branch issued its most extensive proposals to date for supervising the growing sect
- Why Railsbank wants to make lemonade from the Wirecard fiasco September 25, 2020Could the purchase of Wirecard Card Services (WCS) by Railsbank be the perfect opportunity to drive regulatory change? Railsbank founder and CEO Nigel Verdon thinks so, but stability must come first.
- JCB and Santander renew partnership September 25, 2020In June 2019, JCB International Co. Ltd., the international operations subsidiary of JCB Co., Ltd., and Banco Santander, through its subsidiary Santander España Merchant Services, partnered to support
- NAB launches cyber bug bounty programme September 25, 2020NAB has today announced the launch of a bug bounty program, the first of its kind in Australian banking, in partnership with crowdsourced security company Bugcrowd.