Survive low rates. Navigate Brexit. Embrace innovation. The who’s who of risk professionals from insurance companies will gather at...
Archive for category: Dutch Chapter
Home Dutch Chapter
Promoting and Developing the Discipline of Operational Risk Management
New Generation Operational Risk: EuropeZaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, England and Wales Chapter, German Chapter, IOR News, Irish Chapter, Scottish Chapter, 0
We are pleased to announce that we will be supporting the 3rd Annual New Generation Operational Risk: Europe Summit....
Details of the Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event now availableZaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch chapter Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event are now available here.
Save the date!!! Date: November 17, 2016 Time: Starts at 17:00 till 20:00 (door open at 16:30) Hosted by:...
The May 2016 6th edition of the IOR Dutch Chapter newsletter is now available for download below.
The December 2015 5th edition of the IOR Dutch Chapter newsletter is now available for download below.
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘The changing role of the Operational Risk Manager in a changing world’ now available!Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 the Dutch chapter of the Institute for Operational Risk (D-IOR) will hold its next...
New Netherlands Chapter Event ‘Emerging Risks, causing a headache?’ Details Now Up!Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Netherlands Chapter event – Emerging Risks, causing a headache? – are now available here.
Finextra Research Headlines
- Ceres Global: 'Freedom!' is cry of top sustainable investment leaders March 24, 2023Ceres Global 2023 is the annual gathering of the Boston-based non-profit that partners with leaders in the capital markets industry to promote sustainability.
- Binance resumes spot trading after glitch March 24, 2023Cryptocurrency exchange Binance says it is back up and running after it was forced to suspended all spot trading on its platform due to a bug.
- Accenture to cut 19,000 employees as corporate spending wanes March 24, 2023Accenture has announced it will cut 19,000 jobs, 2.5% of its workforce, over the next 18 months. This follows a number of cutbacks in the finance and fintech sector amid a slowdown in IT spending.
- TikTok faces intense scrutiny from US Congress March 24, 2023US Congress grilled TikTok CEO, Shou Zi Chew, when he appeared before Congress yesterday, as the company faces increasing calls for a US ban.
- The advantages of behavioural biometrics March 24, 2023Speaking at Trust:Live 2023, Chief Architect of LexisNexis® BehavioSec™, Neil Costigan and LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Director of Market Planning, Fraud & Identity, Rob Woods, discuss why behavioural biometrics are important in building digital trust with online users and how this technology is evolving to meet emerging online threats.