Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in...
- Bahrain's Batelco taps i2c for payments app December 3, 2021I2C Inc., a leading provider of digital payment and banking technology, today announced its partnership with BEYON Money, the mobile super app launched by Batelco Financial Services, which is the fintech arm of Bahrain’s leading digital solutions and telecommunications provider.
- BillFront rebrands as Vane December 3, 2021Fintech company BillFront today announces it has secured €50 million in a multi-currency asset-backed financing from Fasanara Capital and adopted a new name: Vane.
- Debt collectors can now slide into Americans' DMs December 3, 2021The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has introduced rules that allow debt collectors to email, text and direct message people on social media to seek payments for unpaid debts.
- Facebook Messenger tests Split Payments feature December 3, 2021Facebook Messenger is testing a feature called Split Payments that lets users share the cost of bills and expenses from within a group chat.
- Ritholtz Wealth Management and WisdomTree launch diversified crypto index December 3, 2021Ritholtz Wealth Management (RWM) and WisdomTree (NASDAQ:WETF) today announced the launch of the RWM WisdomTree Crypto Index designed to provide retail investors, via a financial advisor, access and diversified exposure to cryptoassets.