Author: ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) The Institute supports its members posting interesting articles on the basis that...
- Nexi signs corporate treasury deal with Piteco May 20, 2022Nexi, the leading PayTech in Europe, and Piteco (PITE:IM), an Italian software house providing corporate treasury management and financial planning solutions, sign a partnership enabling large corporations and SMEs to have a new digital payment solution at their disposal.
- Square ship restauran POS platform May 20, 2022Today, Square announced a suite of new software and hardware restaurant solutions.
- Tech stock carnage hits Klarna valuation May 20, 2022Turmoil in tech stocks appears to be spilling over to the fintech market, with reports that BNPL giant Klarna is looking to raisee fresh funds at a 30% discount to its previously sky-high $46 billion valuation.
- BaaS hits the mainstream for US banks - CCG May 20, 2022CCG’s second annual US banking study titled ‘The Banking Battleground 2022: Finding the opportunities,’ has found that US bank executives are showing strong interest in pursuing and offering Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) options.
- Deutsche Bank and FinLync enable real-time treasury for corporates May 20, 2022Deutsche Bank has partnered with fintech firm FinLync to utilise pre-built API integrations and SAP-embedded treasury applications to allow for connection between corporate teams, in real-time.