These guides are part of a series of updated Sound Practice Guidance (SPG’s) documents for risk managers, designed to...
- Canadian crypto exchange Coinsquare to buy rival CoinSmart September 23, 2022Canadian crypto exchange Coinsquare is set to buy rival CoinSmart Financial in a deal worth around C$29 million in cash and shares.
- Video commerce player CommentSold taps Stripe for POS system September 23, 2022CommentSold, the leading live video commerce solution enabling retail businesses to unlock sales growth through live selling, today announced the launch of its point of sale (POS) system built on Stripe, a financial infrastructure platform for businesses.
- Revolut adds Brazil and Mexico to global expansion September 23, 2022Digital bank Revolut has announced its expansion into Mexico and Brazil, with a plan to hire 250 new employees in both countries by 2025.
- UK government launches fraud and money laundering crackdown September 23, 2022The UK government has announced plans to rolled out reforms to protect the economy from fraud and money laundering.
- UK communications watchdog launches cloud competition probe September 23, 2022Ofcom has announced its probe into cloud service providers Amazon, Microsoft and Google. The investigation will look into these providers, which generate around 81% of revenues in UK public cloud, to ensure the market is working properly and not limiting innovation or growth.