These guides are part of a series of updated Sound Practice Guidance (SPG’s) documents for risk managers, designed to...
- Revolut updates Saving Vault January 17, 2022Revolut, the global financial platform with over 18 million customers, has launched an update to it’s Saving Vault product. Revolut Metal customers in the UK can now earn 0.7% interest (AER) paid daily on their Savings Vaults in GBP.
- BitPay appoints Jim Lester COO January 17, 2022BitPay, the world’s largest provider of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency payment services, today announced Jim Lester as the company’s first Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- JPMorgan Chase to spend $12bn on tech this year January 17, 2022JPMorgan Chase will spend more than $12 billion on technology in 2022, contributing to an eight per cent rise in expenses that could hurt the bank's profitability targets.
- Stripe scores e-commerce deal with carmaker Ford January 17, 2022Ford Motor Company and Stripe have signed a five-year agreement to scale the automaker’s e-commerce capabilities faster and to deliver an always-on experience for Ford and Lincoln customers.
- Skilling raises EUR10m January 17, 2022Skilling, a global provider of online investment and trading services, announces that it has closed its largest funding round to date bringing in €10 million in capital and €15 million in the past 18 months from seasoned Scandinavian investors.