Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) includes the Certificate in Operational Risk (CORM) in its Enhanced Competency Framework for Operational...
- Payhawk integrates with Google Pay August 5, 2021Payhawk, the growing platform that combines expense, payment and invoice management in one solution, today announced that it now integrates directly with digital wallet platform, Google Pay.
- Singapore fintech Stacs joins Mastercard’s Start Path Blockchain Programme August 5, 2021Singapore headquartered FinTech firm Hashstacs Pte Ltd (‘STACS’), focused on capital markets and Environmental, Social, and Governance (‘ESG’) fintech, today announces it is joining Mastercard’s new global startup engagement program Start Path.
- Canada's Interac brings e-Transfers to business payments August 5, 2021Canadian debit network Interac is opening up its e-Transfer P2P payments service to businesses.
- Bakkt partners Quiznos to pilot restaurant bitcoin payments August 5, 2021Digital asset marketplace Bakkt has teamed up with Quiznos Restaurants to pilot in-store bitcoin payments.
- GlobaliD and Uphold launch XRP rewards debit card August 5, 2021Digital identity firm GlobaliD has teamed up with digital currency outfit Uphold on a Mastercard debit card that gives users cashback in the form of XRP.