Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) includes the Certificate in Operational Risk (CORM) in its Enhanced Competency Framework for Operational...
- BBVA experiments with AI to summarise customer conversations March 2, 2021BBVA says it has had "encouraging" results testing an out-of-the-box AI language model to summarise Spanish customer conversations about banking.
- Transitioning to digitally powered, end-to-end, platform-driven corporate banking March 1, 2021Torsten Pull, Senior Vice President, General Manager Corporate Banking, Finastra, speaks about Finastra’s latest corporate banking research ahead of Finastra Universe. We learn about moving beyond the traditional relationship model and what it takes to transition to digitally powered, end-to-end, platform-driven corporate banking post-pandemic.
- Law Squared joins FinTech Australia March 1, 2021Innovative NewLaw firm Law Squared has joined FinTech Australia as an ecosystem partner.
- ACI Worldwide and InComm Payments join forces to digitise cash payments March 1, 2021ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a leading global provider of real-time digital payment software and solutions, and InComm Payments, a leading global payments technology company, today announced a partnership that will digitize cash payments through the use of a barcode payment token, making it easier for consumers to pay bills.
- Nigerian Stock Exchange launches e-filing portal March 1, 2021The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE or The Exchange) is pleased to announce the launch of its e-Filing Portal, X-Filing, on Tuesday, 2 March 2021.