Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) includes the Certificate in Operational Risk (CORM) in its Enhanced Competency Framework for Operational...
Read the latest news from the Institute
Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk: Ian Philpot, VP Senior Risk Specialist at Bank of America Merrill LynchRory Poole, , IOR News, military, operational risk, veterans, 0
Risk in Focus: Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk Ian Philpot Vice President Senior Risk Specialist at Bank...
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and challenges within non-financial risk.Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and...
- 2020 Fintech funding down on 2019 but on the way back up February 26, 2021Global investment in fintech fell significantly in 2020 as the Covid-19 pandemic hit but picked up significantly in the second half of the year, according to KPMG, which expects a strong 2021 for the sector.
- South African API startup Stitch raises $4m February 26, 2021South African fintech API startup Stitch has emerged from stealth with $4million in seed funding led by Raba and firstminute capital.
- Treasury Prime and Marqeta team on single vendor programmatic card issuing February 25, 2021Treasury Prime, the leading Banking as a Service (BaaS) company, announced today that it has partnered with Marqeta, the global modern card issuing platform, to bring Marqeta’s modern card issuing capabilities to the Treasury Prime API.
- Step hits 1m users milestone February 25, 2021Step, the new modern-day financial services company built for teens and families, today announced it has crossed one million users. A first of its kind, Step offers users the ability to build credit before they turn 18 through a free, FDIC insured bank account, secured spending card and P2P payments platform.
- Coinbase files for public direct listing February 25, 2021Coinbase Global, Inc. today announced that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) relating to a proposed public direct listing of its Class A common stock.