The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the latest in a series of Sound Practice Guides (SPGs)...
Read the latest news from the Institute
Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk: Ian Philpot, VP Senior Risk Specialist at Bank of America Merrill LynchRory Poole, , IOR News, military, operational risk, veterans, 0
Risk in Focus: Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk Ian Philpot Vice President Senior Risk Specialist at Bank...
- Crypto regtech Coinfirm raises $8; appoints Mircea Mihaescu CEO September 17, 2021Coinfirm, a regtech targeting digital currencies and blockchain-based finance, has raised $8 million in funding and appointed industry veteran Mircea Mihaescu as CEO.
- Mastercard and Mourinho offer UK customers the chance to win signed NFT September 17, 2021Mastercard is offering customers the chance to win its first-ever Non-Fungible Token (NFT), created in partnership with global amabassador and soccer coach José Mourinho.
- Crooks hijack bank OTPs to make fraudulent card payments September 17, 2021Hackers managed to hijack one-time passwords (OTPs) sent via SMS by Singapore banks to customers and use them to carry out fraudulent credit card transactions worth a total of S$500,000.
- Curve joins BNPL scramble September 17, 2021All-in-one card fintech Curve has become the second UK firm this week, after Monzo, to launch a buy now, pay later service called Flex.
- Zūm Rails taps Visa to boost security for real-time payments September 16, 2021Zūm Rails, a leader in open-banking and intelligent payment software, today announced a new set of anti-fraud tools to enhance the security of its Instant Deposit feature.