Ellen Appiah CIOR Operational Risk Manager ABN AMRO Bank, The Netherlands We talk to students/members about their experiences of...
Read the latest news from the Institute
Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk: Ian Philpot, VP Senior Risk Specialist at Bank of America Merrill LynchRory Poole, , IOR News, military, operational risk, veterans, 0
Risk in Focus: Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk Ian Philpot Vice President Senior Risk Specialist at Bank...
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and challenges within non-financial risk.Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and...
- Nuvei to buy gaming payments firm Mazooma April 16, 2021Nuvei Corporation (“Nuvei” or the “Company”) (TSX: NVEI and NVEI.U), the global payment technology partner of thriving brands, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Mazooma Technical Services Inc. (“Mazooma”), a U.S. focused gaming and sports wagering payment technology provider for approximately $56 million plus additional consideration subject to the achievement […]
- Earnest names David Green CEO April 16, 2021Earnest, a leading financial technology and education finance company, today announced the appointment of David Green as chief executive officer. Susan Ehrlich, CEO since 2018, has retired from the company to focus on board service.
- Grid Dynamics ships AI-based chatbot for mobile banking apps April 16, 2021Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GDYN) (“Grid Dynamics”), a global provider of digital transformation consulting and development services, has launched a powerful new digital banking assistant solution.
- A bright future for Open APIs April 16, 2021Alfonso Navío, EMEA FSI Business Strategist, RedHat, speaks on FinextraTV about what makes a successful Open API strategy, some of the common mistakes FIs are making in this space, and how APIs will be developed and used in the future.
- NatWest relaunches enterprise programme with focus on fast-growing scale-ups April 16, 2021Following the publication of its Springboard to Recovery report, NatWest has today relaunched its Enterprise programme to boost its support for scale-up businesses, as well as climate, fintech, and B-Corp focussed businesses.