About the book Threats to an organization’s operations, such as fraud, IT disruption or poorly designed products, could result...
Read the latest news from the Institute
- PaaS: Why big banks are the perfect player to outsource PaaS August 15, 2022Register for our upcoming webinar with ICON Solutions on Tuesday 1st November at 15:00 GMT, as industry experts discuss how does regulation come into play when outsourcing PaaS.
- Trustfolio partners with Equifax to offer debt advisers instant access to bank transaction data August 15, 2022Trustfolio Ltd, the ‘debt-tech’ collective behind the Debt Adviser Support Portal and other digital tools for creditors and third parties designed to ‘enable better debt solutions’, has partnered with Equifax to launch a new feature powered by Open Banking.
- Focused Labs joins Stripe Partner Ecosystem August 15, 2022Focused Labs, a leading digital transformation consultancy and software development firm, today announced it has joined the Stripe Partner Ecosystem to help enterprises modernize their payment systems and deliver better customer experiences at check-out.
- Immo hires Solarisbank CTO Hima Mandali August 15, 2022IMMO, the tech-driven residential investment platform revolutionising renting, selling and investing in single-family rental (SFR) housing, has appointed a Chief Technology Officer following a record-breaking $75 million Series B round.
- Vivid and AMP form partnership August 15, 2022Vivid, the integrated software and payments leader for the restaurant industry, today announced a strategic partnership with AMP (Advanced Mobile Payment) Inc., a global provider of complete payment solutions and EMV Smart devices.