About the book Threats to an organization’s operations, such as fraud, IT disruption or poorly designed products, could result...
Read the latest news from the Institute
- Nomura creates digital asset company May 17, 2022Nomura is creating an independent digital asset company that will offer institutional clients a comprehensive suite of crypto trading, investor products and investment services.
- Zilch sets its sights on 125 million new customers as it launches in the US May 17, 2022UK BNPL unicorn Zilch is preparing to open its services to 150,000 pre-registered customers in the US.
- Irish central bank lays down new rules for BNPL providers May 17, 2022The Central Bank of Ireland is applying new consumer protection legislation to ensure that hire purchase, consumer hire, and buy now, pay later providers and services adhere to new rules under the direct authorisation of the Central Bank.
- GoCardless wins first VRP customer May 17, 2022GoCardless has snagged its first Variable Recurring Payment customer, Nude, the savings app for first-time buyers.
- Bitmex launches Spot Exchange May 17, 2022BitMEX, one of the world’s largest crypto trading platforms, has announced the launch of the BitMEX Spot Exchange for retail and institutional traders as the company looks to expand its product offering.