The Commission has taken a major step in the restructuring of the European Innovation Council (EIC) Fund with the...
Read the latest news from the Institute
- NMI acquires Agreement Express payments tech December 6, 2022NMI, a leading full commerce enablement technology company, has acquired the Agreement Express payments solutions, including onboarding, underwriting and risk monitoring capabilities designed for current and emerging leaders in financial services.
- Pico seeds the cloud with Corvil Analytics December 6, 2022Pico, a leading provider of mission-critical technology services, software, data and analytics for the financial markets community, has expanded the reach and visibility of industry leading Corvil Analytics into the cloud with the launch of Corvil Cloud Analytics.
- AvidXchange partners Wise to expand international payments capabilities December 6, 2022As small and medium sized businesses continue to grow globally, they need partners to help them manage the different challenges that come with this expansion — particularly international payments.
- Galileo releasees BNPL software for banks and fintechs December 6, 2022Galileo Financial Technologies, LLC, a leading financial technology company owned and operated independently by SoFi Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFI), today announced a buy now, pay later (BNPL) solution with issuance of single-use virtual cards and complete loan servicing.
- City of London bids to break the class barriers December 6, 2022Providing government, regulators, sector bodies and employers with a 5-point pathway intended to boost socio-economic diversity at senior levels in UK financial and professional services.