The inaugural Annual Lecture was held on October 14th 2010 at the Chicago Booth Business School in the City...
Read the latest news from the Institute
Finextra Research Headlines
- Goldman Sachs fintech boss Stephanie Cohen takes leave of absence June 9, 2023The boss of Goldman Sachs' recently created "Platform Solutions" fintech unit, Stephanie Cohen, is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons.
- Binance.US suspends dollar deposits June 9, 2023Days after the SEC sued it, the US arm of Binance says it is suspending dollar deposits and that its banking partners are preparing to pause dollar withdrawal channels.
- British Business Bank names Chantal Geall hief risk officer June 9, 2023The British Business Bank has appointed Chantal Geall as its new Chief Risk Officer (CRO), effective from September 2023. Chantal Geall joins the British Business Bank from Lumon Pay, a private equity-backed firm that provides payment services and foreign exchange to private individuals, small businesses and institutions.
- Starling CEO Boden stepped down following investor row - FT June 9, 2023Anne Boden stepped down as CEO of Starling last month after clashing with investors over a sharp drop in the challenger's valuation, according to the Financial Times.
- Starling introduces virtual cards for joint current accounts June 9, 2023Starling Bank is introducing virtual cards for Joint Current Account customers, after a successful roll-out to Personal Current Accounts in December 2022. Joint Current Account holders can now use virtual cards to double down on their budgeting skills, keep track of joint subscriptions and spend with even more security.