HQS Wellington, London was the venue for the IOR Annual General Meeting and Annual Dinner on Thursday 24 March...
Read the latest news from the Institute
- ECB delays launch of unified collateral management platform December 2, 2022The European Central Bank has set back the scheduled launch date of its new collateral management system from 20 November 2023 to April 2004.
- Tonik acquires TendoPay, enters employee benefits market December 2, 2022Tonik Financial Pte. Ltd. (Tonik), the parent company of Tonik Digital Bank, Inc. in the Philippines, has entered into a landmark agreement with Tendo Payment Solutions Pte. Ltd. (Tendo) to acquire its Philippine business, operating under the brand name "TendoPay".
- Nomura selects Quantifi to support model building by structured credit team December 2, 2022Quantifi, a provider of risk, analytics and trading solutions, today announced it has been selected by Nomura Holdings (“Nomura”) to support its structured credit team.
- Teampay raises $47 million December 2, 2022Teampay, the all-in-one-purchasing platform, today announced it raised $47 million in Series B funding led by existing investor Fin Venture Capital.
- Fintechs savaged over Covid loan fraud December 2, 2022A US select committee investigating fraud in the country's pandemic relief programme has savaged fintech companies for "recklessly" handing out loans to dubious applicants.