The latest newsletter from the IOR is now available for download in PDF format. In This Issue Certificate in...
Read the latest news from the Institute
- Fime lab recives accreditation from Visa for POS and tap-to-phone testing October 1, 2020Payments testing and consultancy expert, FIME has been qualified to deliver Visa Contactless Payment Specifications (VCPS) Level 2 terminal testing at its San Jose lab.
- Standard Chartered delivers banking-as-a-service proposition to Sociolla October 1, 2020Standard Chartered Bank announced its partnership with Sociolla through nexus, its “Banking as a Service” solution.
- BT signs seven-year contract with TP Icap October 1, 2020BT today announced a seven-year contract with TP ICAP, a leading provider of market infrastructure.
- Non-bank lenders set to challenge primacy of incumbent institutions in post-Covid economy October 1, 2020The primary role of a traditional bank providing financing and capital is set to be challenged further in a post COVID-19 world by non-banks, according PwC’s report, “Securing your tomorrow, today – T
- EURO1/STEP1 ISO 20022 migration delayed to align with T2-T2S timetable October 1, 2020In a confidential letter sent to the participants of EURO1 large value payments and the STEP1 platform Wednesday, EBA Clearing announced delays to testing and live implementation dates.