Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) includes the Certificate in Operational Risk (CORM) in its Enhanced Competency Framework for Operational...
Read the latest news from the Institute
Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk: Ian Philpot, VP Senior Risk Specialist at Bank of America Merrill LynchRory Poole, , IOR News, military, operational risk, veterans, 0
Risk in Focus: Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk Ian Philpot Vice President Senior Risk Specialist at Bank...
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and challenges within non-financial risk.Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and...
- ECB delays launch of unified collateral management platform December 2, 2022The European Central Bank has set back the scheduled launch date of its new collateral management system from 20 November 2023 to April 2004.
- Tonik acquires TendoPay, enters employee benefits market December 2, 2022Tonik Financial Pte. Ltd. (Tonik), the parent company of Tonik Digital Bank, Inc. in the Philippines, has entered into a landmark agreement with Tendo Payment Solutions Pte. Ltd. (Tendo) to acquire its Philippine business, operating under the brand name "TendoPay".
- Nomura selects Quantifi to support model building by structured credit team December 2, 2022Quantifi, a provider of risk, analytics and trading solutions, today announced it has been selected by Nomura Holdings (“Nomura”) to support its structured credit team.
- Teampay raises $47 million December 2, 2022Teampay, the all-in-one-purchasing platform, today announced it raised $47 million in Series B funding led by existing investor Fin Venture Capital.
- Fintechs savaged over Covid loan fraud December 2, 2022A US select committee investigating fraud in the country's pandemic relief programme has savaged fintech companies for "recklessly" handing out loans to dubious applicants.