CORM – Test your knowledge How well do you understand operational risk? Think you could answer 10 quick questions...
Read the latest news from the Institute
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and challenges within non-financial risk.Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and...
- CFPB proposes sweeping changes for the handling of consumer data September 22, 2023The CFPB announced plans to introduce considerable changes to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) that would have far-reaching consequences for data brokers, furnishers and end users.
- CoinShares establishes hedge fund division September 22, 2023CoinShares International Limited (“CoinShares'' or “the Company”) (Nasdaq Stockholm: CS; US OTCQX: CNSRF), the leading European alternative asset manager specialising in digital assets, today announced the launch of its hedge fund division, CoinShares Hedge Fund Solutions.
- iProov partners with Ping Identity for biometric authentication September 22, 2023iProov, the leading global provider of facial biometric solutions, today announced a new integration with Ping Identity, leading provider of seamless and secure digital experiences, leveraging PingOne DaVinci™, a no-code identity orchestration service. The partnership will allow joint customers to bring iProov’s patented biometrics solutions suite to the platform to enable users of DaVinci to […]
- Quantexa appoints three advisory board members September 22, 2023Quantexa, the global leader in Decision Intelligence (DI) solutions for the private and public sectors, announced today that it has appointed three industry luminaries to its Advisory Board. These hires include Ralph Schlosstein, former CEO of Evercore and former President of BlackRock, Matthew Gould, former CEO of NHSX, and Sir Jeremy Fleming, Former Director of […]
- Fujitsu trials gen-AI for Japanese banks September 22, 2023Japanese technology giant Fujitsu is to conduct trials into the use of generative AI (gen-AI) for banking operations.