Slides from the 2nd December 2016 Nigerian Chapter event ‘IOR Nigeria Chapter – Annual Conference 2016’ are now available for...
Archive for category: Nigeria Chapter
Home Nigeria Chapter
Promoting and Developing the Discipline of Operational Risk Management
BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry Slides now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Nigeria Chapter, 0
Slides from the BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry presentation are now available for...
On July 30, 2015, the Nigeria Chapter organized a one day event tagged “Deriving positive value from OpRisk Management...
Theme: Value creation through embedding risk culture in the organization The Nigerian Chapter held a very successful Annual Operational...
Finextra Research Headlines
- Ceres Global: 'Freedom!' is cry of top sustainable investment leaders March 24, 2023Ceres Global 2023 is the annual gathering of the Boston-based non-profit that partners with leaders in the capital markets industry to promote sustainability.
- Binance resumes spot trading after glitch March 24, 2023Cryptocurrency exchange Binance says it is back up and running after it was forced to suspended all spot trading on its platform due to a bug.
- Accenture to cut 19,000 employees as corporate spending wanes March 24, 2023Accenture has announced it will cut 19,000 jobs, 2.5% of its workforce, over the next 18 months. This follows a number of cutbacks in the finance and fintech sector amid a slowdown in IT spending.
- TikTok faces intense scrutiny from US Congress March 24, 2023US Congress grilled TikTok CEO, Shou Zi Chew, when he appeared before Congress yesterday, as the company faces increasing calls for a US ban.
- The advantages of behavioural biometrics March 24, 2023Speaking at Trust:Live 2023, Chief Architect of LexisNexis® BehavioSec™, Neil Costigan and LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Director of Market Planning, Fraud & Identity, Rob Woods, discuss why behavioural biometrics are important in building digital trust with online users and how this technology is evolving to meet emerging online threats.