Slides from the 2nd December 2016 Nigerian Chapter event ‘IOR Nigeria Chapter – Annual Conference 2016’ are now available for...
BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry Slides now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Nigeria Chapter, 0
Slides from the BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry presentation are now available for...
- Zimpler launches pay-by-bank invoice app December 5, 2022Zimpler, a leading fintech company born in Sweden, announced today the launch of its Paylink solution. Brommapojkarna, the largest football club in Europe*, were the first to try it out.
- BUX consolidates position in Spain with acquisition of Ninety Nine's retail brokerage December 5, 2022Dutch neobroker BUX has stregthened its position in Spain with the acquisition of the retail brokerage arm of B2B embedded finance platform Ninety Nine.
- Startup digital bank Kroo launches 2% interest bearing current account December 5, 2022Mobile-only UK bank Kroo has launched its flagship current account. offering customers two percent in interest on amounts up to £85,000.
- Thales releases 'Voice Payment Card' for the visually impaired December 5, 2022Thales has released a 'Voice Payment Card', to help guide visually impaired people as they conduct transactions at the till.
- ECB delays launch of unified collateral management platform December 2, 2022The European Central Bank has set back the scheduled launch date of its new collateral management system from 20 November 2023 to April 2004.