10 Fundamental Laws of Op Risk (GRIMWADE) – IOR_20_11_19_Final
Bank of the Future – Minimise Technology Risk, Maximise Business Return – Kannan Subramanian R and Dr. Chithra SelvarajSue Bruce, , Publications, 0
About the Book Banks are facing several challenges from emerging technology, non-banking companies and changing lifestyle of their customers....
- Singapore doles out four digital bank licences December 4, 2020The Monetary Authority of Singapore has awarded full virtual banking licences to a Grab-Singtel consortium and tech giant Sea, and digital wholesale bank licences to Ant Group and a coalition comprising Greenland Financial Holdings Group, Linklogis Hong Kong, and Beijing Co-operative Equity Investment Fund Management.
- Absa warns of data leak by rogue employee December 4, 2020South African bank Absa has warned customers that a rogue employee sold on some of their personal data to an external third party.
- BBVA establishes joint venture loans business with Telefónica December 4, 2020BBVA and Telefónica have established a joint venture company to sell loans to consumers and companies in Colombia.
- Digital Transformation 2.0 - Unifying Fraud and Risk Teams Across an Organization December 4, 2020Lukayn Hunsicker, Feedzai VP of Product, speaks about Covid-19 and the acceleration of digital transformation, and how this has impacted risk management. We learn about unifying traditionally disparate functions in traditional organisations, how organisations should rethink their risk strategies and what is needed in the face of increased transaction volume.
- Bank of England called to account over £50 billion in missing banknotes December 4, 2020The Bank of England is coming under pressure from MPs to discover the whereabouts of £50 billion in missing banknotes at a time when cash supply is dwindling on the high street.