IOR Scotland Chapter webinar – IRM Scotland Regional Interest Group – Collaborative event with the IVM and IORRory Poole, , Webinars, 0
Date: Friday 22nd January 2021 Time: 09:30 – 11:00 GMT Recording link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohH3MqkmXzs Presentation slides IRM/IVM Presentation...
- BaaS hits the mainstream for US banks - CCG May 20, 2022CCG’s second annual US banking study titled ‘The Banking Battleground 2022: Finding the opportunities,’ has found that US bank executives are showing strong interest in pursuing and offering Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) options.
- Deutsche Bank and FinLync enable real-time treasury for corporates May 20, 2022Deutsche Bank has partnered with fintech firm FinLync to utilise pre-built API integrations and SAP-embedded treasury applications to allow for connection between corporate teams, in real-time.
- Jack Henry and Array to offer personalised credit and financial insights May 20, 2022Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (NASDAQ: JKHY) announced today that Array’s credit management services, identity protection tools, and offers engine will be integrated into the Banno Digital PlatformTM, offering consumers personalized credit and financial insights through their trusted financial institutions.
- CBA presses pause on crypto pilot May 20, 2022Commonwealth Bank of Australia has put on hold plans to offer customers cryptocurrency through its banking app, amid widespread volatility in the crypto markets.
- Online broker FlatexDegiro moves into crypto with Boerse Stuttgart May 20, 2022European broker FlatexDegiro is to provide customers in Germany and Austria with access to trading in major cryptocurrencies through their flatex accounts by the end of the third quarter of 2022.