Date: Wednesday, 9th December 2020 Time: 14:00 – 15:30 GMT Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-TqhYFB9xc
Archive for category: Webinars
Promoting and Developing the Discipline of Operational Risk Management
2020-09-02: England and Wales response to the UK regulatory consultations on operational resilienceBarry Disley, , Webinars, 0
Date: Wednesday, 2nd September 2020 Time: 14:00 – 15:00 BST Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ddCVDFYgk
2020-07-22: The post-COVID ‘new normal’ – what it means for risk managers?Barry Disley, , Webinars, 0
Date: Wednesday, 22nd July 2020 Time: 14:00 – 15:00 BST Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b2eFwA6FDE
Date: Monday, June 29, 2020 Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuaVrTTwcjs
Date: 10th June 2020 Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9mOQHldyw0
Overview Board members are one of the most significant stakeholders for any risk management initiative. They expect timely and...
Overview Many firms and individuals fail to come over as effectively as they could or should in regulatory visits...
Overview Outsourcing is now an extensive practice and not least in banking, insurance, etc. Under multi-year agreements a wide...
Overview Operational risks are typically assessed using qualitative scales such as High, Medium and Low. While the use of...
People are the single most important asset in any organisation, yet they can often be the most vulnerable. The...
Finextra Research Headlines
- Goldman Sachs fintech boss Stephanie Cohen takes leave of absence June 9, 2023The boss of Goldman Sachs' recently created "Platform Solutions" fintech unit, Stephanie Cohen, is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons.
- Binance.US suspends dollar deposits June 9, 2023Days after the SEC sued it, the US arm of Binance says it is suspending dollar deposits and that its banking partners are preparing to pause dollar withdrawal channels.
- British Business Bank names Chantal Geall hief risk officer June 9, 2023The British Business Bank has appointed Chantal Geall as its new Chief Risk Officer (CRO), effective from September 2023. Chantal Geall joins the British Business Bank from Lumon Pay, a private equity-backed firm that provides payment services and foreign exchange to private individuals, small businesses and institutions.
- Starling CEO Boden stepped down following investor row - FT June 9, 2023Anne Boden stepped down as CEO of Starling last month after clashing with investors over a sharp drop in the challenger's valuation, according to the Financial Times.
- Starling introduces virtual cards for joint current accounts June 9, 2023Starling Bank is introducing virtual cards for Joint Current Account customers, after a successful roll-out to Personal Current Accounts in December 2022. Joint Current Account holders can now use virtual cards to double down on their budgeting skills, keep track of joint subscriptions and spend with even more security.