The operational risk framework for an organisation plays a critical role in defining the approach of organisation towards managing...
- Business payment network Denario goes live June 28, 2022Denario, the payment platform SMEs, recently raised €1.8 million in seed capital and is now launching a new product that will enable European companies to pay each other directly without the need to log into their bank account.
- DTCC Report Hub community grows to over 70 firms June 28, 2022The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC), the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry, today announced that the community leveraging its DTCC Report Hub service has grown to more than 70 firms, including leading banks, major swap dealers, and some of the largest custodians, clearing houses and buy-side firms across the […]
- 80% of commercial and corporate execs use non-bank or fintech payment providers June 28, 2022Eight out of 10 commercial and corporate executives are using a nonbank or fintech provider for payments, and that share is poised to grow as companies around the world look to minimize costs and maximize efficiency, convenience and functionality.
- Further launches investment platform June 28, 2022Further, a London-based startup has launched its investment platform, designed to connect retail investors with high-quality venture capital funds, at scale and with minimum investment levels never seen before in the market.
- ANZ completes first A$DC stablecoin transaction June 28, 2022ANZ today announced the next step in its digital asset strategy, after customer Victor Smorgon Group successfully purchased tokenised Australian carbon credits (BCAU) using the ANZ-issued stablecoin A$DC.