If you wish to purchase a block of student exams for your company, please get in touch via this form.
- Belgian banks enlist Auriga for shared ATM network December 4, 2020Belgium's big four banks have called in vendor Auriga to manage their new network of bank-neutral ATMs.
- India's PhonePe to raise $700 million in partial spin-off from Flipkart December 4, 2020Indian digital payment platform PhonePe is to spin off from Walmart-owned e-commerce marketplace Flipkart, raising $700 million in the process to fund growth and compete head-on with the likes of Google, Amazon and WhatsApp.
- Updraft raises £16m to help Brits break up with their credit cards December 4, 2020Updraft, a London-based startup promising to help users ditch their credit cards, has raised £16 million in equity and debt.
- Affirm agrees to buy Canadian BPNL firm PayBright December 3, 2020American buy now, pay later credit card alternative Affirm is beefing up its presence north of the border through a C$340 million (US$264 million) deal to buy Toronto-based PayBright.
- AIO ID verification tech comes to Finastra FusionFabric. cloud platform December 3, 2020AIO - Verified Financial Identity, a Fintech company based in Tel Aviv, announced today the availability of its financial identity verification technology via FusionFabric.cloud, Finastra’s open developer platform and app store.