Does anyone have a list of AMA accredited banks globally
- IOR Admin, , From IOR Members, IOR News, 0
Author: Risk.Net The Institute supports its members posting interesting articles on the basis that copyright is acknowledged to be held...
- Lee Evans, , From IOR Members, 0
The updated sound principles for supervision and management of operational risk guidelines from Basel specifically requires that Operational risk...
- SumUp and Mastercard to bring payments to Ford commercial vehicles November 27, 2020Today, SumUp and Mastercard are announcing their new payment services tailored for Ford commercial vehicles in Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom.
- FCA begins cutover to new data collection platform RegData November 27, 2020RegData will replace Gabriel as the FCA’s data collection platform.
- ECB steps up efforts to combat climate risk November 27, 2020The European Central Bank (ECB) today published its final and amended guide on climate-related and environmental risks following a public consultation.
- Capco survey highlights need for consumer education and regulation of Buy Now Pay Later sector November 27, 2020New research from Capco reveals that more than half of 18-34 year olds using Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) have missed a payment and nearly two thirds (62%) say BNPL is making them spend more, potentially increasing their chances of getting into debt.
- Sabadell looks to offload TSB as BBVA merger falls through November 27, 2020Spanish bank Banco Sabadell is considering the sale of its troublesome UK unit TSB Bank, following the collapse of merger talks with BBVA.