Does anyone have a list of AMA accredited banks globally
- Lee Evans, , From IOR Members, 0
The updated sound principles for supervision and management of operational risk guidelines from Basel specifically requires that Operational risk...
- IOR Admin, , From IOR Members, IOR News, 0
Author: Risk.Net The Institute supports its members posting interesting articles on the basis that copyright is acknowledged to be held...
- Klarna rolls out hybrid work policy May 12, 2022BNPL giant Klarna is introducing a flexible working policy that lets employees pick between staying at home or going to the office.
- Ebury buys Brex to expand international payments to Brazil May 12, 2022Ebury, the Banco Santander-backed provider of corporate banking services to SMEs that trade internationally, has agreed to buy Bexs in a move that expands its international payments offering to Brazil.
- Starling doubles Cardiff headcount May 12, 2022Starling Bank has doubled the size of its Cardiff office and created hundreds of new jobs in the process.
- Google brings virtual cards to Chrome and Android May 12, 2022Google is working with Visa, Mastercard and American Express to bring virtual cards to Chrome and Android.
- US Bank and LiquidX bid to simplify supply-chain financing May 11, 2022US Bank has teamed up with trade-finance fintech LiquidX to help speed up and simplify supply-chain transactions between suppliers and buyers.