Does anyone have a list of AMA accredited banks globally
AMA Accredited Banks
Home From IOR Members AMA Accredited Banks
Promoting and Developing the Discipline of Operational Risk Management
Share this0 likes
Mini MeetingsIOR Admin, , From IOR Members, 0
Mini Meetings In response to suggestions made at previous IOR seminars and subsequent follow up discussions I would like...
A Question for the membersIOR Admin, , From IOR Members, 0
The Internet has facilitated the collapsing of traditional towers of power from the entertainment industry to governments. Does this...
Blog power underutilisedIOR Admin, , From IOR Members, 0
Blogs are a powerful medium of communication to a group or general community. There are several blogs specifically on...
Risk management for other sectorsLee Evans, , From IOR Members, 0
how does risk managment apply to the Non financial sector? for example an audit firm or a consulting firm?
Risk and the strategic role of leadershipIOR Admin, , From IOR Members, IOR News, 0
Author: ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) The Institute supports its members posting interesting articles on the basis that...
Risky strategiesLee Evans, , From IOR Members, 0
I have read yesterday about a young financial services focusing on people “left out in the cold by high...
Self Assessment vs AssessmentIOR Admin, , From IOR Members, 0
What is your view about ‘Operational Risk Self Assessement’ (RCSA) vs Assessments conducted by Operational Risk Managers i.e. Risk Assessments....
Stature of Operational risk heads in organisationsLee Evans, , From IOR Members, 0
The updated sound principles for supervision and management of operational risk guidelines from Basel specifically requires that Operational risk...
Finextra Research Headlines
- Goldman Sachs fintech boss Stephanie Cohen takes leave of absence June 9, 2023The boss of Goldman Sachs' recently created "Platform Solutions" fintech unit, Stephanie Cohen, is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons.
- Binance.US suspends dollar deposits June 9, 2023Days after the SEC sued it, the US arm of Binance says it is suspending dollar deposits and that its banking partners are preparing to pause dollar withdrawal channels.
- British Business Bank names Chantal Geall hief risk officer June 9, 2023The British Business Bank has appointed Chantal Geall as its new Chief Risk Officer (CRO), effective from September 2023. Chantal Geall joins the British Business Bank from Lumon Pay, a private equity-backed firm that provides payment services and foreign exchange to private individuals, small businesses and institutions.
- Starling CEO Boden stepped down following investor row - FT June 9, 2023Anne Boden stepped down as CEO of Starling last month after clashing with investors over a sharp drop in the challenger's valuation, according to the Financial Times.
- Starling introduces virtual cards for joint current accounts June 9, 2023Starling Bank is introducing virtual cards for Joint Current Account customers, after a successful roll-out to Personal Current Accounts in December 2022. Joint Current Account holders can now use virtual cards to double down on their budgeting skills, keep track of joint subscriptions and spend with even more security.