how does risk managment apply to the Non financial sector? for example an audit firm or a consulting firm?
- IOR Admin, , From IOR Members, IOR News, 0
Author: Risk.Net The Institute supports its members posting interesting articles on the basis that copyright is acknowledged to be held...
- Lee Evans, , From IOR Members, 0
The updated sound principles for supervision and management of operational risk guidelines from Basel specifically requires that Operational risk...
- CFPB proposes sweeping changes for the handling of consumer data September 22, 2023The CFPB announced plans to introduce considerable changes to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) that would have far-reaching consequences for data brokers, furnishers and end users.
- CoinShares establishes hedge fund division September 22, 2023CoinShares International Limited (“CoinShares'' or “the Company”) (Nasdaq Stockholm: CS; US OTCQX: CNSRF), the leading European alternative asset manager specialising in digital assets, today announced the launch of its hedge fund division, CoinShares Hedge Fund Solutions.
- iProov partners with Ping Identity for biometric authentication September 22, 2023iProov, the leading global provider of facial biometric solutions, today announced a new integration with Ping Identity, leading provider of seamless and secure digital experiences, leveraging PingOne DaVinci™, a no-code identity orchestration service. The partnership will allow joint customers to bring iProov’s patented biometrics solutions suite to the platform to enable users of DaVinci to […]
- Quantexa appoints three advisory board members September 22, 2023Quantexa, the global leader in Decision Intelligence (DI) solutions for the private and public sectors, announced today that it has appointed three industry luminaries to its Advisory Board. These hires include Ralph Schlosstein, former CEO of Evercore and former President of BlackRock, Matthew Gould, former CEO of NHSX, and Sir Jeremy Fleming, Former Director of […]
- Fujitsu trials gen-AI for Japanese banks September 22, 2023Japanese technology giant Fujitsu is to conduct trials into the use of generative AI (gen-AI) for banking operations.