The IOR has chapters all over the world.
Personal & corporate membership is available with new chapters being added regularly.
Join the IOR and you could become the leader for the chapter in your region.
- Canadian crypto exchange Coinsquare to buy rival CoinSmart
- Video commerce player CommentSold taps Stripe for POS system
- Revolut adds Brazil and Mexico to global expansion
- UK government launches fraud and money laundering crackdown
- UK communications watchdog launches cloud competition probe
- Investment banks: the future of risk control
- Op risk outlook 2022: the legal perspective
- Emerging trends in op risk
- Moving targets: the new rules of conduct risk
- Building resilience into ESG risk management
Join the IOR
If you work in a risk related role or are interested in the discipline of operational risk then sign up today to become a member of the Institute of Operational Risk.