Date(s) - Thursday, May 15, 2014
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This year the Operational Risk Forum bears the title “The Future of Operational Risk Management” – dealing with the general questions which changes in Operational Risk Management have to be expected and how these can be met . New developments affect the OpRisk heat map, and current structures and procedures may no longer turn out to be sufficient.
- Will the importance of risk culture and of conduct risk further increase? How can they be measured and managed?
- Isn´t the holistic approach in the management of operational risk still missing? What techniques and tools can help?
- Are there shifts in the top ten of the operational risks? How to react?
- Can the use of the internal control system (ICS) lead to greater benefit?
- Can the decentralized use of the operational risk instruments contribute to increased efficiency?
- How can cybercrime risks be managed?
- How to deal with the increasing importance of legal risk?
- What expectations do supervisors have? Which measures are planned? Will shifts between the risk types emerge?
- Six years of AMA capital calculation – what next?
These and other questions are the focus of the event, which aims to promote personal contacts and intellectual exchange with business partners and colleagues.
The Operational Risk Forum is organized by the Institute of Operational Risk ( IOR ) and the magazine RISK MANAGER . This event brings together a highly qualified group of speakers, panelists and other operational risk professionals from the regulatory, banking and insurance practice.
The conference language is English in the morning, and German in the afternoon.
The Forum takes place in the premises of Bank-Verlag GmbH (conference area, 1st floor) in Cologne (Köln).
The schedule for the day is under
Registration 9.00 am
Introduction 9.30 am
End of Forum 5.00 pm.