Date(s) - Friday, February 15, 2013
8:15 am - 11:30 am
The Institute of Operational Risk is delighted to invite its members to a breakfast seminar on Friday, February 15th from 8:15 to 11:30, generously sponsored by Wells Fargo.
The theme for the event is ‘Business Process Outsourcing’.
Outsourcingis a key feature of business today. This seminar will provide an outline of the FSA’s expectations of regulated firms when using outsourced service providers, present views from both sides – practitioners in charge of Outsourcing as well as providers of Outsourced services, and highlight challenges in dealing with unstructured financial data.
Please find the agenda for the event below and use the link to register:
- 8:15 – Registration and refreshments
- 8:30 – Tim Pigott, Senior Manager, Payments Risk, Nationwide – ‘Risk perspective on sourcing. A view from Nationwide’
- 9:00 – Martin Ruda, CEO, Tall Group of Companies – ‘View from the Service Provider’
- 9:30 – Ralph Baxter, CEO, ClusterSeven – “Unstructured financial data – outsourcing opportunity or hazard?”
- 10:00 – Carl Taylor, FSA – ‘Outsourcing, a regulatory perspective’
- 10:30 – Panel discussion, questions and answers
- 11:30 – Close
The event is free to IOR members. There will be a £50 charge to non-members.
Download the booking form here: Breakfast seminar booking form