Date(s) - Tuesday, January 19, 2016
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Do you understand taxonomy, the practice and science of classification?
- Does your risk categorisation confuse causes, events and impacts?
- Have the 7 Basel event types helped or confused?
- What is the bow tie approach?
- Has the regulator questioned your ability to know and understand your key risks?
- Does poor risk categorization hinder your RCSA’s and loss data collection?
Please find the agenda below :
08:30–09:00 Registration, coffee, etc.
09:00–12.30 Masterclass led by Mike Finlay
12.30-13.00 Event ends
Date: Tuseday 19 January 2016
Time: 8:30 for 09.00 start until 13.00 It is anticipated that this will be a popular seminar and there is a limited number of spaces therefore you are encouraged to register as soon as possible. Please download the booking form below
We look forward to welcoming you to this event.