Date(s) - Monday, November 9, 2015 - Tuesday, November 10, 2015
»»» Save the Date «««
Reputational Risk Forum on 9-10 November 2015 in Köln (Cologne)
Managing Reputational Risks – but how?
Identify – Evaluate – Act
The Reputational Risk Forum is an event jointly organized by the Institute of Operational Risk and the risk magazine RISIKO MANAGER.
Experts from banks and insurance companies, from other industry sectors, from the supervisory side, and from the consulting industry are committed to analyse the current status of Reputational Risk Management and to discuss the challenges that lie ahead of the stakeholders in RepRisk Management:
- Which tools and methods exist for the analysis and the measurement of Reputational Risk? How are they used?
- What are the characteristics of a successful crisis management? Is a crisis management plan beneficial?
- How can reputational crises be prevented?
- How should issue management be organized and implemented in an effective manner?
- Which benefits can be derived from the analysis of external RepRisk cases?
- How do the supervisors rank the management of the reputational risk at present and in future? (Keywords SREP, complaints management, any other?)
- Which are the future trends in RepRisk management?
As in the previous year there will be a composition of speeches, panel discussions, and working groups.
Besides others, the working groups are dedicated to the analysis of representative RepRisk cases and the deduction of lessons learnt (examples: ADAC, FIFA, Germanwings, car recalls, BMW Bank, Ulm Savings Bank). The selection of cases ideally takes place before the forum, involving participants who have booked early.
The RepRisk Forum supports the building-up of personal contacts and encourages the intellectual exchange with business partners and colleagues as well as the transfer of expert know how and the identification of future topics within RepRisk Management.
Conference language is English on the first day and German on the second day.
Persons who have already agreed to contribute as speaker, panelist, or workgroup coordinator:
- Steffen Bunnenberg, Bunnenberg Bertram RAe
- Christian Einhaus, IKB Deutsche Industriebank
- Christian Endreß, IKB Deutsche Industriebank
- Mike Finlay, IOR, Institute of Operational Risk
- Wolfram Gärtner, AON
- Anja Hirt-Schlotmann, DZ Bank
- Dr. Thomas Kaiser, KPMG
- Dr. Gero Kalt, F.A.Z.-Institut
- Achim Kinter, meetdrwatson
- Carmen Koberstein-Windpassinger, BaFin
- Petra Ludwig, VöB-Service
- Igor Reichlin, Reichlin & Partner
- Michael Schöppe, BaFin
- Rainer Sprengel, Portigon Financial Services
- Christian Wicenec, Paul Hartmann AG
- Walter Dutschke, IOR, Institute of Operational Risk
- Stefan Hirschmann, Bank-Verlag
Applications can be made via http://www.repriskforum.de/index.php?id=5245.
Since there is only a limited number of places available, applications will be taken in the order of appearance.
In case of questions please contact Walter Dutschke, Head of the IOR German Chapter.
– subject to change –