Date(s) - Monday, March 19, 2018 - Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
Meet and network with 250+ senior insurance professionals across three days.
You’ll hear from 80 industry-leading expert speakers – including 20+ CROs. Plus you’ll hear insights from speakers you won’t hear anywhere else including:
- Jeevan Perera, Senior Engineer, Former International Space Station Risk Manager NASA – What can you learn about risk management from NASA? Exploring NASA’s risk philosophy, tools and processes and what insurers can take from it. Want to find out more?
- Bronwen Maddox, Director, Institute for Government – An inside look at the growing nationalism worldwide. What does this fragmentation mean for this insurance industry? View the session here.
- Joe McEwan, Head of Brand, Innocent Smoothies – The customer-centric perspective: It’s not us versus them. Why the social and the traditional need to get on. Learn more about the session.
- Nathalie Berger, Head of Unit, Insurance and Pensions, European Commission – European commission address: Developing the Pan-European Pension Plan. What does this mean for the insurance industry? Find out more.
- Jarl Kure, Principle Expert, EIOPA – Getting closer to European supervisory convergence. What elements of progress so far within Solvency II are seen and how are we achieving more supervisory convergence? View the full session.
Book your place
Remeber you can save 15% with code – FKN2547IORE2
We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!