Date(s) - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - Thursday, September 12, 2013
Le Méridien Hotel
Don’t miss your chance to attend the RiskMinds Risk & Regulation Forum; the first event bringing together the banking, insurance and asset management industries to discuss the latest developments in risk management, regulation and business strategy.
You will be able to meet hundreds of senior risk managers from around the world to share ideas, stories, best practice and learn from their experience, as well as benefiting from new perspectives on risk from the experience of those outside finance.
With an unparalleled speaker faculty of over 70 senior risk experts, including 25 CROs from across the financial services, this event will address the key issues facing risk managers in the new market and regulatory environment.
What can you expect from the programme?
- Hear unique insights into the interconnectivity of financial services and the future of global financial regulation from speakers including Barclays, Standard Life & State Street
- Discover new thought leadership in regulatory, business & risk strategy from global financial services firms including Hanover RE, Russell Investments & HSBC
- Get key insights into the latest cross-industry regulations from global supervisors including The Basel Committee, The PRA and the European Commission
- Benefit from new extended plenary sessions – our 1.5hr thinktank sessions allow for deeper analysis and discussion
- Get a fresh perspective with insights from special guest speakers – hear from Roubini Global Economics, The IIF & Stanford University
- Deepen your learning at two new masterclass workshops
– Latest Innovations In Credit Risk Modelling
– Understanding, Measuring & Modelling Risk Culture In Your Organisation
- Make new contacts in over 15 hours of networking – enjoy one-to-one and small group discussion with industry leaders at champagne roundtables, VIP lunchtables & breakfast briefings
Visit the website now for more details of the expert speaker line-up and 2013 programme: http://www.riskmindsregulation.com/FKN2369IORWB
Claim a 10% discount with IOR – just quote the VIP Code: FKN2369IORWB