Date(s) - Wednesday, May 22, 2013
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
The development of China Shadow Banking System has got a lot of attention by the Regulators, the Credit Agencies, the Investors and the Analysts. Recently, I have run a series of workshops internally to enhance the staff awareness on this topic and ascertain the impact on the business so as to formulate appropriate action. It itself is not an immediate crisis but it may become a bigger problem in three to four years’ time especially we see there are government actions to curb some activities and the headwinds in Chinese economy which could in turn cause disturbance to global economic recovery. In this workshop, you will know about:
- To be aware of the industry concerns
- To understand the definition, the scale, the characteristics and factors leading to the growth of Shadow Banking System in China
- To review the risks of the Shadow Banking to the Economy and Banking System
- To recognise the forms of Shadow Banking in the categories of Trust Sector, Corporate Bond Market, Wealth Management Product and Broker Asset Management
- To learn the recent trend and regulators’ actions
- To form a conclusion and understand what can go wrong
- To assess the impact on the Business
This workshop will consist of a presentation, video viewing and Q&A session.
Please contact Dominic Wu (email@example.com) for registration and details. This event is FREE to IOR members and invited guests.