Date(s) - Wednesday, June 19, 2013
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Due to an overwhelming response for the last event, we are organising another workshop to do a deep dive analysis of the subject. The discussion will cover the following questions:-
1. What is the role of our Business in Shadow Banking?
2. What are the risks?
3. What are the risk drivers?
4. What is the potential impact to the Business?
5. What Risk Manager can do?
6. What kind of red flags could be established?
7. What Business can do to minimize the impact?
8. What is the communication to Senior and Business Management?
Further to the workshop, we will summarize the viewpoints and publish a white paper.
Please contact Dominic Wu (firstname.lastname@example.org) for registration and details. This event is FREE to IOR members and invited guests.