Date(s) - Thursday, October 3, 2013
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Pacific Place III
August has seen a series of shock coming to the emerging markets in Asia. Southeast Asian countries in particular have struggled with declining currencies ahead of the commencement of the Federal Reserve’s rolling back of fiscal stimulus spending,. The problems have been compounded by China’s overall slower growth and tightening of liquidity as the government of the world’s most populous nation has stepped up efforts to pre-empt a bubble-economy that could spiral out of control. In this workshop, you will know about:
· To understand the nature and scale of the current issues
· To recognize the similarities and difference as compared to the situation in 1997/1998
· To learn the recent trend and regulators’ actions
· To form a conclusion and understand what can go wrong
· To assess the impact on the Business
This workshop will consist of a presentation, video viewing and Q&A session.
Please contact Dominic Wu (firstname.lastname@example.org) for registration and details. This event is FREE to IOR members and invited guests.