New Generation Operational Risk: Europe 2019 will explore the evolving role & scope of oprisk management in today’s dynamic landscape; inclusive of presentations, interactive panel discussions & more. IOR members are entitled to a 20% discount. Watch for the code that members will receive by separate email.
- IOR Admin, , England and Wales Chapter, 0
In this IOR England & Wales Chapter event, we will explore two important aspects of risk governance: Chris Burt,...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Slides from the 4th of March 2016 presentation of the Senior Managers Regime (Scottish Chapter) now available for members...
- Sue Bruce, , IOR News, 0
The 2018 PSD Operational Risk Salary Report, in partnership with the Institute of Operational Risk Management, reveals salaries, benefits...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 25 September 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
- IOR Admin, , From IOR Members, IOR News, 0
Author: Risk.Net The Institute supports its members posting interesting articles on the basis that copyright is acknowledged to be held...
- Previse turns to Mastercard to speed cross-border payments October 18, 2021Mastercard and Previse today announced the integration of Mastercard Cross-Border Services – a global push payments platform that enables funds to be sent seamlessly, securely and with certainty to any account – into Previse’s InstantPay platform.
- Crown Agents Bank moves to API-led connectivity with MuleSoft October 18, 2021MuleSoft, provider of the world’s #1 integration and API platform, today announced that Crown Agents Bank is using MuleSoft to digitally transform its core payments services and accelerate business growth.
- Dutch digital bank Fibr launches to power SME lending across Europe October 18, 2021FIBR, the connected digital bank, has launched with the sole focus of servicing European SMEs, through combining the stability of a bank with the agility and technology of a fintech.
- N26 raises $900m at $9bn valuation October 18, 2021N26 has raised more than $900 million in a Series E funding round that values the German digital bank at over $9 billion.
- TietoEvry sets out new cloud-first strategy; unveils finance-specific business unit October 18, 2021TietoEVRY is announcing its new strategy to drive customer value and growth through specialization.