New Generation Operational Risk: Europe 2019 will explore the evolving role & scope of oprisk management in today’s dynamic landscape; inclusive of presentations, interactive panel discussions & more. IOR members are entitled to a 20% discount. Watch for the code that members will receive by separate email.
Share this0 likes
13th Annual General MeetingIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The 13TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of The Institute of Operational Risk is to be held at 6:00pm on Thursday...
CORM is a solid training program that covers the fundamentals of operational risk in a non-complex wayVictoria Robinson, , IOR News, 0
Ellen Appiah CIOR Operational Risk Manager ABN AMRO Bank, The Netherlands We talk to students/members about their experiences of...
IOR publishes third Sound Practice Guidance PaperIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
Governance essential for good operational risk management The importance of governance as the cornerstone to good risk management is highlighted...
Risk Appetite member event presentations now availableLee Evans, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
About 50 members and guests joined the England and Wales chapter’s Operational Risk Appetite breakfast seminar on 19 March,...
Best Practices in Assessment of Risks slides now availableIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Best Practices in Assessment of Risks slides are now available to download by IOR members. Click the link below:
OpRisk Forum – Risk Mitigation and CultureLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The recent IoR German chapter event ‘OpRisk Forum – Risk Mitigation and Culture’ was highly successful with a very...
The Institute of Operational Risk’s response to Basel III: Finalising post-crisis reformsIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Basel Committee published on Thursday 7th December the final version of its Standardised Approach (SA) methodology which will...
Details of the ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ London event, are now availableZaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in...
Finextra Research Headlines
- Ceres Global: 'Freedom!' is cry of top sustainable investment leaders March 24, 2023Ceres Global 2023 is the annual gathering of the Boston-based non-profit that partners with leaders in the capital markets industry to promote sustainability.
- Binance resumes spot trading after glitch March 24, 2023Cryptocurrency exchange Binance says it is back up and running after it was forced to suspended all spot trading on its platform due to a bug.
- Accenture to cut 19,000 employees as corporate spending wanes March 24, 2023Accenture has announced it will cut 19,000 jobs, 2.5% of its workforce, over the next 18 months. This follows a number of cutbacks in the finance and fintech sector amid a slowdown in IT spending.
- TikTok faces intense scrutiny from US Congress March 24, 2023US Congress grilled TikTok CEO, Shou Zi Chew, when he appeared before Congress yesterday, as the company faces increasing calls for a US ban.
- The advantages of behavioural biometrics March 24, 2023Speaking at Trust:Live 2023, Chief Architect of LexisNexis® BehavioSec™, Neil Costigan and LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Director of Market Planning, Fraud & Identity, Rob Woods, discuss why behavioural biometrics are important in building digital trust with online users and how this technology is evolving to meet emerging online threats.