- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Nigeria Chapter, 0
Slides from the 2nd December 2016 Nigerian Chapter event ‘IOR Nigeria Chapter – Annual Conference 2016’ are now available for...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk have successfully negotiated one free pass to New Generation Operational Risk 2016. To enter...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The Scottish Chapter of the IOR held it’s 1st Annual Conference on Friday 28th October 2011 at Glasgow Caledonian...
- 2020 Fintech funding down on 2019 but on the way back up February 26, 2021Global investment in fintech fell significantly in 2020 as the Covid-19 pandemic hit but picked up significantly in the second half of the year, according to KPMG, which expects a strong 2021 for the sector.
- South African API startup Stitch raises $4m February 26, 2021South African fintech API startup Stitch has emerged from stealth with $4million in seed funding led by Raba and firstminute capital.
- Treasury Prime and Marqeta team on single vendor programmatic card issuing February 25, 2021Treasury Prime, the leading Banking as a Service (BaaS) company, announced today that it has partnered with Marqeta, the global modern card issuing platform, to bring Marqeta’s modern card issuing capabilities to the Treasury Prime API.
- Step hits 1m users milestone February 25, 2021Step, the new modern-day financial services company built for teens and families, today announced it has crossed one million users. A first of its kind, Step offers users the ability to build credit before they turn 18 through a free, FDIC insured bank account, secured spending card and P2P payments platform.
- Coinbase files for public direct listing February 25, 2021Coinbase Global, Inc. today announced that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) relating to a proposed public direct listing of its Class A common stock.