- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Details of the upcoming Irish Chapter event ‘Unearthing Knowledge in the Sandbox’ are now available here.
Details of the ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ London event, are now availableZaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
Please visit our Sound Practice Guidance page: a revised Guidance for Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) has been...
- Fiserv adds Wafaa Mamilli to board June 11, 2021Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology solutions, today announced the appointment of Wafaa Mamilli to its board of directors. Mamilli will serve on the Technology Risk Committee of the board.
- Roxe debuts payments protocol June 11, 2021Roxe, a next-generation global payment network, today announced the official debut of Roxe Payment Protocol (RPP), an open, decentralized and peer-to-peer payments protocol designed to deliver the best available wholesale foreign exchange rates to individuals, payment companies, banks and other financial institutions.
- EBA publishes report on PSP readiness to apply strong customer authentication June 11, 2021The European Banking Authority (EBA) published today a Report on the data provided by PSPs on their readiness to apply SCA for the subset of payment transactions that are e-commerce card-based payment transactions.
- Responding to larger societal trends through banking-as-a-service June 11, 2021Anders Olofsson, Head of Payments, Finastra, speaks about the top drivers for change and disruption in the payments space and the significance of embedded finance. We hear how banks need to redefine their business models, where does embedded finance comes in, the relevance of embedded finance, and what embedded payments really entail.
- Governor Bailey encouraged by progress around ‘critical innovation’ of CBDC June 11, 2021At the launch of the Bank for International Settlements’ (BIS) fourth Innovation Hub in London, Governor Andrew Bailey expressed positivity around the work currently being carried out by the Bank of England on central bank digital currencies.