Slides from the BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry presentation are now available for download below…BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry (2372 downloads)
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the 6th of June 2017 Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event are now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
In aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis it is clearly appropriate for regulatory authorities to revisit the effectiveness of...
- Zaq Mughal, , German Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the German Chapter event ’12th IOR Operational Risk Quant Workshop’ are now available to view here.
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Today the Institute of Operational Risk has published the sixth in its series of Sound Practice Guidance papers on...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the June 29th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – EDINBURGH‘ now available here.
Details of the event ‘An evening of discussion and learning for all ORM professionals in the Netherlands’ are now available!Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘An evening of discussion and learning for all ORM professionals in the Netherlands’...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
At the recent OpRisk Europe conference, The Institute of Operational Risk and Centre for Financial Professionals launched a survey...
- CFPB proposes sweeping changes for the handling of consumer data September 22, 2023The CFPB announced plans to introduce considerable changes to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) that would have far-reaching consequences for data brokers, furnishers and end users.
- CoinShares establishes hedge fund division September 22, 2023CoinShares International Limited (“CoinShares'' or “the Company”) (Nasdaq Stockholm: CS; US OTCQX: CNSRF), the leading European alternative asset manager specialising in digital assets, today announced the launch of its hedge fund division, CoinShares Hedge Fund Solutions.
- iProov partners with Ping Identity for biometric authentication September 22, 2023iProov, the leading global provider of facial biometric solutions, today announced a new integration with Ping Identity, leading provider of seamless and secure digital experiences, leveraging PingOne DaVinci™, a no-code identity orchestration service. The partnership will allow joint customers to bring iProov’s patented biometrics solutions suite to the platform to enable users of DaVinci to […]
- Quantexa appoints three advisory board members September 22, 2023Quantexa, the global leader in Decision Intelligence (DI) solutions for the private and public sectors, announced today that it has appointed three industry luminaries to its Advisory Board. These hires include Ralph Schlosstein, former CEO of Evercore and former President of BlackRock, Matthew Gould, former CEO of NHSX, and Sir Jeremy Fleming, Former Director of […]
- Fujitsu trials gen-AI for Japanese banks September 22, 2023Japanese technology giant Fujitsu is to conduct trials into the use of generative AI (gen-AI) for banking operations.