Slides from the BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry presentation are now available for download below…BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry (2171 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk is delighted to endorse InsuranceERM’s 4th annual Insurance Risk & Capital conference, taking place...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the June 29th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – EDINBURGH‘ now available here.
CFP approved slides now available for the New Generation Operational Risk | Regulation, Data, KRIs & Cyber Congress eventZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
CFP’s New Generation Operational Risk series started earlier this year in London and following its success the Congress went and...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Today the Institute of Operational Risk has published the sixth in its series of Sound Practice Guidance papers on...
- Zimpler launches pay-by-bank invoice app December 5, 2022Zimpler, a leading fintech company born in Sweden, announced today the launch of its Paylink solution. Brommapojkarna, the largest football club in Europe*, were the first to try it out.
- BUX consolidates position in Spain with acquisition of Ninety Nine's retail brokerage December 5, 2022Dutch neobroker BUX has stregthened its position in Spain with the acquisition of the retail brokerage arm of B2B embedded finance platform Ninety Nine.
- Startup digital bank Kroo launches 2% interest bearing current account December 5, 2022Mobile-only UK bank Kroo has launched its flagship current account. offering customers two percent in interest on amounts up to £85,000.
- Thales releases 'Voice Payment Card' for the visually impaired December 5, 2022Thales has released a 'Voice Payment Card', to help guide visually impaired people as they conduct transactions at the till.
- ECB delays launch of unified collateral management platform December 2, 2022The European Central Bank has set back the scheduled launch date of its new collateral management system from 20 November 2023 to April 2004.