Slides from the BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry presentation are now available for download below…BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry (2253 downloads)
Share this0 likes
IOR AGM MINUTES 2019Sue Bruce, , IOR News, 0
Minutes from the Annual General Meeting are now available to download. 15th AGM IOR 22 May 2019 FINAL Any...
IOR Newsletter December 2015 Dutch ChapterZaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
The December 2015 5th edition of the IOR Dutch Chapter newsletter is now available for download below.
IOR Event Slides AvailableIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
Slides for the IOR event ‘Workshop on Developing and Implementing Effective Operational Risk Appetite Framework’ are now available to...
5th Annual New Generation Operational Risk: Europe | London | 12-13 MarchSue Bruce, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
New Generation Operational Risk: Europe 2019 will explore the evolving role & scope of oprisk management in today’s dynamic...
IOR Dutch Chapter Newsletter March 2014IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
Welcome to the first edition of the Newsletter of the Dutch Chapter of the Institute of Operational Risk.
13th Annual General MeetingIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The 13TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of The Institute of Operational Risk is to be held at 6:00pm on Thursday...
IOR Event Slides AvailableSue Bruce, , IOR News, 0
Slides for the three plenary sessions delivered at the IOR Scottish Chapter conference on 12th November 2018 are now...
140516 Risk Manager – There is no ideal risk cultureLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
There is no ideal risk culture. By Stefan Hirschmann COLOGNE, 16.05.2104. The buzzword of the hour is: risk culture....
Finextra Research Headlines
- Ceres Global: 'Freedom!' is cry of top sustainable investment leaders March 24, 2023Ceres Global 2023 is the annual gathering of the Boston-based non-profit that partners with leaders in the capital markets industry to promote sustainability.
- Binance resumes spot trading after glitch March 24, 2023Cryptocurrency exchange Binance says it is back up and running after it was forced to suspended all spot trading on its platform due to a bug.
- Accenture to cut 19,000 employees as corporate spending wanes March 24, 2023Accenture has announced it will cut 19,000 jobs, 2.5% of its workforce, over the next 18 months. This follows a number of cutbacks in the finance and fintech sector amid a slowdown in IT spending.
- TikTok faces intense scrutiny from US Congress March 24, 2023US Congress grilled TikTok CEO, Shou Zi Chew, when he appeared before Congress yesterday, as the company faces increasing calls for a US ban.
- The advantages of behavioural biometrics March 24, 2023Speaking at Trust:Live 2023, Chief Architect of LexisNexis® BehavioSec™, Neil Costigan and LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Director of Market Planning, Fraud & Identity, Rob Woods, discuss why behavioural biometrics are important in building digital trust with online users and how this technology is evolving to meet emerging online threats.