The IOR is delighted to once again partner with the CIR Risk Management Awards 2017. Both Corporate and Individual Members are encourage to consider applications for relevant awards. Full details can be accessed here.
- Zaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
The slides from Mike Finlay’s 19th January 2015 Risk Categorisation Masterclass presentation in London are now available for download.
Details of the event ‘An evening of discussion and learning for all ORM professionals in the Netherlands’ are now available!Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘An evening of discussion and learning for all ORM professionals in the Netherlands’...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Full details of the June 30th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – GLASGOW‘ now available here.
- London Stock Exchange to acquire MayStreet May 18, 2022The London Stock Exchange has signed an agreement to acquire market data vendor MayStreet.
- Circit raises €6.5 million to pioneer open banking for auditors May 18, 2022Circit, the audit confirmations and Open Banking platform, today announced it has completed a €6.5M Series A funding round.
- Trezor appoints Jan Andraščík as Ciso May 18, 2022SatoshiLabs Group, the holding company behind cryptocurrency innovations such as the world's first cryptocurrency hardware wallet Trezor, today announces the appointment of Jan Andraščík as Trezor’s Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
- Thought Machine doubles valuation to $2.7 billion May 18, 2022UK core banking vendor Thought Machine has doubled its valuation to $2.7 billion on a $160 million funding round led by Singapore's Temasek with support from a clutch of top tier banks.
- Pemo launches all-in-one spend management platform for MENA SMEs following $12 million seed round May 18, 2022Pemo, the UAE-based fintech startup empowering businesses across the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan (MENAP), announced today that it has launched its all-in-one spend management platform.