The IOR is delighted to once again partner with the CIR Risk Management Awards 2017. Both Corporate and Individual Members are encourage to consider applications for relevant awards. Full details can be accessed here.
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Risk management as a value driver? By Stefan Hirschmann COLOGNE, 16.05.2104 In general, head office staff are seen only as...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the June 29th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – EDINBURGH‘ now available here.
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
With the 13th Annual General Meeting just around the corner, we have some downloadable documents available to our members…
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘The changing role of the Operational Risk Manager in a changing world’ now available!Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 the Dutch chapter of the Institute for Operational Risk (D-IOR) will hold its next...
CORM is a solid training program that covers the fundamentals of operational risk in a non-complex wayVictoria Robinson, , IOR News, 0
Ellen Appiah CIOR Operational Risk Manager ABN AMRO Bank, The Netherlands We talk to students/members about their experiences of...
Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk: Ian Philpot, VP Senior Risk Specialist at Bank of America Merrill LynchRory Poole, , IOR News, military, operational risk, veterans, 0
Risk in Focus: Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk Ian Philpot Vice President Senior Risk Specialist at Bank...
- Deluxe to acquire First American Payment Systems April 22, 2021Deluxe (NYSE: DLX), a Trusted Business Technology™ company, today announced an agreement to acquire First American Payment Systems (“First American”) for $960 million in cash, subject to customary adjustments.
- PayTabs and Visa to bring tap-to-phone tech to Mena April 22, 2021PayTabs, MENA's award-winning payment solutions powerhouse, today announced the launch of their PayTabs Touch product, globally known as Tap to Phone - a contactless merchant payment acceptance solution.
- Splitit intrdocuces payment gateway for installment payments April 22, 2021Splitit, a global payment technology company (ASX:SPT), today announced the availability of Splitit Plus, a new service enabling merchants of all sizes to offer payment installments to their customers in minutes.
- Gemini now supports Apple Pay and Google Pay April 22, 2021We are thrilled to announce that Gemini users around the world can now purchase crypto with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Retirement guidance tool Guiide raises funding April 22, 2021Scottish fintech Guiide has raised further investment as it looks to help provide more help to individuals to achieve better retirement outcomes