The IOR is delighted to once again partner with the CIR Risk Management Awards 2017. Both Corporate and Individual Members are encourage to consider applications for relevant awards. Full details can be accessed here.
Institute of Risk Management (IRM) publishes Climate Change Risk Management Framework & Guidance one month ahead of COP26Barry Disley, , IOR News, 0
This is the first time the IRM has published a guidance report focused solely on climate change for risk...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
IOR Scottish Chapter is pleased to announce details of the above event which has been arranged specifically to coincide...
- Zaq Mughal, , German Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the German Chapter event ’12th IOR Operational Risk Quant Workshop’ are now available to view here.
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 23 June 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
- Lee Evans, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
About 50 members and guests joined the England and Wales chapter’s Operational Risk Appetite breakfast seminar on 19 March,...
- Genesis launches code building tool and an education programme October 21, 2021Genesis, the low-code/no-code platform built for financial markets, today announced the beta launch of Genesis Studio, a full-stack no-code builder tool, along with the Genesis Academy pilot education program, as part of its newest platform updates.
- Cboe and MSCI expand relationship October 21, 2021Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a leading provider of global market infrastructure and tradable products, and MSCI Inc., a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community, today announced they have signed a licensing agreement that extends and broadens their strategic relationship.
- Bond Financial Technologies expands into embedded credit October 21, 2021Bond Financial Technologies, Inc., the leading enterprise-grade platform for embedded finance, announces the availability of its latest product, Bond Embedded Credit. Current and new customers can now build and launch personalized credit products with a single integration, including underwriting, risk management, servicing, and compliance.
- DeFi platform EQIFI launches crypto Mastercard October 21, 2021EQIFI, the decentralized finance (DeFi) platform for lending, borrowing, and investing for ETH, stablecoins, and select fiat currencies, has today announced the launch of its global, secure, crypto Mastercards.
- US consumer watchdog probes Big Tech's use of payment data October 21, 2021The US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has ordered Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google to hand over information on their payment system plans so that it can see how they gather and use customer data.