CFP’s New Generation Operational Risk series started earlier this year in London and following its success the Congress went and featured in New York City on October 5-6. The CFP approved slides are now available. To view click the link titled ‘View CFP approved slides‘ on the event listing.
- Rory Poole, , IOR News, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the first three in a series of updated Sound Practice...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
On 6th October 2014, the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision released a consultative document (BCBS291) on a proposed replacement for...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the June 29th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – EDINBURGH‘ now available here.
Details of RiskMinds Insurance Event ‘The Largest Event For Risk Management In The Insurance Industry’ Now AvailableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
RiskMinds Insurance is the most comprehensive conference for risk management in the insurance industry, addressing the full spectrum of...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Details of the upcoming IOR Nigeria Chapter Annual Conference 2016 are now available here.
Institute of Risk Management (IRM) publishes Climate Change Risk Management Framework & Guidance one month ahead of COP26Barry Disley, , IOR News, 0
This is the first time the IRM has published a guidance report focused solely on climate change for risk...
- Israeli BaaS player Unit raises $100 million to expand into credit markets May 19, 2022Israeli banking-as-a-Service platform Unit has raised $100 million in a Series C round led by global software investor Insight Partners.
- Deutsche Bank demands sustainability ratings from suppliers May 19, 2022Deutsche Bank is taking a big step towards cleaning up its supply chain, mandating that suppliers doing business with the bank must undertake a vendor sustainability rating from EcoVadis or another eligible rating agency.
- Square adds Afterpay to in-person points of sale May 19, 2022Square is rolling out buy now, pay later integration from Afterpay to its millions of in-person sellers in the United States and Australia.
- Quontic Bank opens metaverse outpost May 19, 2022US digital bank Quontic has opened an outpost in the metaverse, "to connect with customers, offer education, and eventually - as the virtual world evolves - offer banking services".
- Lithuania's Finci gets onboard with Ripple May 19, 2022Lithuanian online money transfer provider FINCI is partnering with Ripple to enable faster, lower cost cross-border payments with RippleNet’s On-Demand Liquidity (ODL).