RiskMinds Insurance is the most comprehensive conference for risk management in the insurance industry, addressing the full spectrum of challenges facing CROs, Chief Actuaries and CTOs. Over 120 speakers from major insurance institutions, regulatory bodies and academic centres will take to the stage to share their experiences.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
IOR members are encouraged to enter the Risk Management Awards 2016 NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 27TH JULY 2016! ...
- Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Netherlands Chapter event – Emerging Risks, causing a headache? – are now available here.
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Due to an overwhelming response for the last event, we are organising another workshop to do a deep dive...
- Deutsche Bank in talks to sell Postbank IT unit October 22, 2020Deutsche bank is reportedly in talks with Tats Consultancy Services over the sale of its Postbank IT systems unit and the transfer of 1400 staff to the Indian conglomerate.
- Varengold Bank shares status of Institutional Investment & Fintech Funding October 22, 2020Alison Harwood, Head of London Branch, Varengold Bank, speaks to FinextraTV about the type of companies institutional investors are looking for and what makes a great relationship, the immediate impact of Covid-19 on institutional investment, the status of funding the fintech community, and whether institutional investors are more cautious and considered in who they lend […]
- Sopra Steria falls victim to ransomware attack October 22, 2020European IT services group Sopra Steria is battling a suspected ransomware attack on its network.
- PayRay bank opens up for business in Latvia October 22, 2020PayRay Bank has continued its planned expansion and has started operations in Latvia.
- Which? calls for post-Brexit rule change to protect victims of APP fraud October 22, 2020Consumer group Which? is urging the UK Government to introduce a post-Brexit rule change that would force banks to reimburse victims of authorised push payment fraud.