RiskMinds Insurance is the most comprehensive conference for risk management in the insurance industry, addressing the full spectrum of challenges facing CROs, Chief Actuaries and CTOs. Over 120 speakers from major insurance institutions, regulatory bodies and academic centres will take to the stage to share their experiences.
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The proposals outlined by the Vickers Commission are unlikely to prevent future financial crises, according to the Institute of...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
IOR Scottish Chapter is pleased to announce details of the above event which has been arranged specifically to coincide...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Members may now download the presentations from the Scottish IOR 2014 Conference hosted on the 7th November 2014. Click here to...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
We are delighted to announce that an IOR Special General Meeting and Dinner will be held on Wednesday 4th June...
- New VC focuses on humanities, social sciences and technology September 17, 2021Hannah Leach, Partner at Houghton Street Ventures Co-Founder Venture ESG, explains how their tie-up with the LSE and focus on ESG will help enable start-ups.
- Challengers yesterday, competitors today, and leaders tomorrow: The rise of the fintech September 17, 2021Register for our upcoming webinar with Capgemini, on Tuesday 2 November 2021 at 15:00 GMT as industry experts discuss the importance of leveraging customer data, risk management and governance capabilities.
- VTB Bank investigate use of blockchain for shipment of steel products September 17, 2021VTB Bank and PJSC Severstal have developed a new scenario for the unified industry register of quality certificates for metal products. The initiative will make it possible to speed up the shipment of metal products, as well as to carry it out without reference to banking days, including weekends and holidays.
- Australians show strong appetite for BNPL, according to survey September 17, 2021A survey conducted by Marqeta has shown that three in four Australians have increased their use of buy now pay later (BNPL) products during the pandemic, making them the global leader in BNPL adoption when compared the UK and US.
- JP Morgan's UK digital bank ready for launch September 17, 2021JP Morgan is set to open the virtual doors to its long-awaited UK digital retail bank next week.