RiskMinds Insurance is the most comprehensive conference for risk management in the insurance industry, addressing the full spectrum of challenges facing CROs, Chief Actuaries and CTOs. Over 120 speakers from major insurance institutions, regulatory bodies and academic centres will take to the stage to share their experiences.
Details of the ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ London event, are now availableZaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in...
- Sue Bruce, , IOR News, 0
The 2018 PSD Operational Risk Salary Report, in partnership with the Institute of Operational Risk Management, reveals salaries, benefits...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
There is no ideal risk culture. By Stefan Hirschmann COLOGNE, 16.05.2104. The buzzword of the hour is: risk culture....
- Rory Poole, , IOR News, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the following papers: Operational Risk Governance Risk Categorisation Risk and...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of he Scottish Chapter event – ‘IOR Scottish Chapter 6th Annual Conference – Operational Resilience – What does...
- NMI acquires Agreement Express payments tech December 6, 2022NMI, a leading full commerce enablement technology company, has acquired the Agreement Express payments solutions, including onboarding, underwriting and risk monitoring capabilities designed for current and emerging leaders in financial services.
- Pico seeds the cloud with Corvil Analytics December 6, 2022Pico, a leading provider of mission-critical technology services, software, data and analytics for the financial markets community, has expanded the reach and visibility of industry leading Corvil Analytics into the cloud with the launch of Corvil Cloud Analytics.
- AvidXchange partners Wise to expand international payments capabilities December 6, 2022As small and medium sized businesses continue to grow globally, they need partners to help them manage the different challenges that come with this expansion — particularly international payments.
- Galileo releasees BNPL software for banks and fintechs December 6, 2022Galileo Financial Technologies, LLC, a leading financial technology company owned and operated independently by SoFi Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFI), today announced a buy now, pay later (BNPL) solution with issuance of single-use virtual cards and complete loan servicing.
- City of London bids to break the class barriers December 6, 2022Providing government, regulators, sector bodies and employers with a 5-point pathway intended to boost socio-economic diversity at senior levels in UK financial and professional services.