Details of the German Chapter event ’12th IOR Operational Risk Quant Workshop’ are now available to view here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Details of the upcoming IOR Nigeria Chapter Annual Conference 2016 are now available here.
- Barry Disley, , IOR News, 0
About the book Threats to an organization’s operations, such as fraud, IT disruption or poorly designed products, could result...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Nigeria Chapter, 0
Slides from the 2nd December 2016 Nigerian Chapter event ‘IOR Nigeria Chapter – Annual Conference 2016’ are now available for...
Details of the ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ London event, are now availableZaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in...
- Canadian crypto exchange Coinsquare to buy rival CoinSmart September 23, 2022Canadian crypto exchange Coinsquare is set to buy rival CoinSmart Financial in a deal worth around C$29 million in cash and shares.
- Video commerce player CommentSold taps Stripe for POS system September 23, 2022CommentSold, the leading live video commerce solution enabling retail businesses to unlock sales growth through live selling, today announced the launch of its point of sale (POS) system built on Stripe, a financial infrastructure platform for businesses.
- Revolut adds Brazil and Mexico to global expansion September 23, 2022Digital bank Revolut has announced its expansion into Mexico and Brazil, with a plan to hire 250 new employees in both countries by 2025.
- UK government launches fraud and money laundering crackdown September 23, 2022The UK government has announced plans to rolled out reforms to protect the economy from fraud and money laundering.
- UK communications watchdog launches cloud competition probe September 23, 2022Ofcom has announced its probe into cloud service providers Amazon, Microsoft and Google. The investigation will look into these providers, which generate around 81% of revenues in UK public cloud, to ensure the market is working properly and not limiting innovation or growth.