Details of the German Chapter event ’12th IOR Operational Risk Quant Workshop’ are now available to view here.
- Victoria Robinson, , Hong Kong Chapter, IOR News, 0
Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) includes the Certificate in Operational Risk (CORM) in its Enhanced Competency Framework for Operational...
CFP approved slides now available for the New Generation Operational Risk | Regulation, Data, KRIs & Cyber Congress eventZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
CFP’s New Generation Operational Risk series started earlier this year in London and following its success the Congress went and...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The IOR are offering members a 30% discount on Michael Grimwade’s new publication Managing Operational Risk. Click here for...
- Previse turns to Mastercard to speed cross-border payments October 18, 2021Mastercard and Previse today announced the integration of Mastercard Cross-Border Services – a global push payments platform that enables funds to be sent seamlessly, securely and with certainty to any account – into Previse’s InstantPay platform.
- Crown Agents Bank moves to API-led connectivity with MuleSoft October 18, 2021MuleSoft, provider of the world’s #1 integration and API platform, today announced that Crown Agents Bank is using MuleSoft to digitally transform its core payments services and accelerate business growth.
- Dutch digital bank Fibr launches to power SME lending across Europe October 18, 2021FIBR, the connected digital bank, has launched with the sole focus of servicing European SMEs, through combining the stability of a bank with the agility and technology of a fintech.
- N26 raises $900m at $9bn valuation October 18, 2021N26 has raised more than $900 million in a Series E funding round that values the German digital bank at over $9 billion.
- TietoEvry sets out new cloud-first strategy; unveils finance-specific business unit October 18, 2021TietoEVRY is announcing its new strategy to drive customer value and growth through specialization.