Details of the German Chapter event ’12th IOR Operational Risk Quant Workshop’ are now available to view here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the June 29th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – EDINBURGH‘ now available here.
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk and the Centre For Financial Professionals would like to invite you to read CFP’s...
- Play2Pay buys rival Postr January 15, 2021Play2Pay, Inc. (Play2Pay™), the global mobile payments platform that gamifies payments, announces the acquisition of New Zealand competitor, Postr, expanding its global leadership profile.
- NCR to embed conversational AI with Kasisto January 15, 2021Kasisto, creators of the leading digital experience platform for the financial services industry today announced they are integrating Kasisto’s consumer banking virtual assistant (KCB) and its KAI platform, into NCR Digital Banking technology.
- GM, Goldman and Mastercard agree credit card partnership January 15, 2021General Motors, Goldman Sachs and Mastercard have agreed a multi-year relationship for co-branded rewards-based credit cards.
- Tier1 acquires financial crime vendor Alessa January 15, 2021Tier1 Financial Solutions, a leading provider of client relationship management (“CRM”) solutions, has acquired Alessa, a compliance and financial crime prevention solution.
- Fintechs call foul on exclusion from pay out of UK government-derived grants and loans January 15, 2021E-money and fintech payment firms are calling on the UK government to support the use of non-PRA-regulated accounts for the pay out of government-derived loans, grants and other funds alongside traditional bank accounts.