Details of the German Chapter event ’12th IOR Operational Risk Quant Workshop’ are now available to view here.
Share this0 likes
IOR Newsletter May 2016 Dutch ChapterZaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
The May 2016 6th edition of the IOR Dutch Chapter newsletter is now available for download below.
Global Perspectives on Operational Risk Management and PracticeIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
At the recent OpRisk Europe conference, The Institute of Operational Risk and Centre for Financial Professionals launched a survey...
Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event details now availableIOR Admin, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the 6th of June 2017 Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event are now available here.
Details of the upcoming InsuranceERM’s 4th annual Insurance Risk & Capital event now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk is delighted to endorse InsuranceERM’s 4th annual Insurance Risk & Capital conference, taking place...
First regulator formally acknowledges Institute of Operational Risk CertificateVictoria Robinson, , Hong Kong Chapter, IOR News, 0
Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) includes the Certificate in Operational Risk (CORM) in its Enhanced Competency Framework for Operational...
Emerging Risks in IndiaIOR Admin, , From IOR Members, IOR News, 0
Author: Sonja Kumar PIOR This article first appeared in Legal Era, Feb 2018 The Institute supports its members posting interesting...
IOR Release Risk Categorisation Sound Practice GuidanceLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Today the IOR has published the fifth paper in the Sound Practice Guidance (SPG) series. Today the Institute of...
CIR Risk Management Awards 2017Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The IOR is delighted to once again partner with the CIR Risk Management Awards 2017. Both Corporate and Individual...
Finextra Research Headlines
- Goldman Sachs fintech boss Stephanie Cohen takes leave of absence June 9, 2023The boss of Goldman Sachs' recently created "Platform Solutions" fintech unit, Stephanie Cohen, is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons.
- Binance.US suspends dollar deposits June 9, 2023Days after the SEC sued it, the US arm of Binance says it is suspending dollar deposits and that its banking partners are preparing to pause dollar withdrawal channels.
- British Business Bank names Chantal Geall hief risk officer June 9, 2023The British Business Bank has appointed Chantal Geall as its new Chief Risk Officer (CRO), effective from September 2023. Chantal Geall joins the British Business Bank from Lumon Pay, a private equity-backed firm that provides payment services and foreign exchange to private individuals, small businesses and institutions.
- Starling CEO Boden stepped down following investor row - FT June 9, 2023Anne Boden stepped down as CEO of Starling last month after clashing with investors over a sharp drop in the challenger's valuation, according to the Financial Times.
- Starling introduces virtual cards for joint current accounts June 9, 2023Starling Bank is introducing virtual cards for Joint Current Account customers, after a successful roll-out to Personal Current Accounts in December 2022. Joint Current Account holders can now use virtual cards to double down on their budgeting skills, keep track of joint subscriptions and spend with even more security.