Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in London are now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Slides from the 4th of March 2016 presentation of the Senior Managers Regime (Scottish Chapter) now available for members...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
We are delighted to announce that an IOR Special General Meeting and Dinner will be held on Wednesday 4th June...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Best Practices in Assessment of Risks slides are now available to download by IOR members. Click the link below:
BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry Slides now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Nigeria Chapter, 0
Slides from the BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry presentation are now available for...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Nigeria Chapter, 0
Slides from the 2nd December 2016 Nigerian Chapter event ‘IOR Nigeria Chapter – Annual Conference 2016’ are now available for...
- Genesis launches code building tool and an education programme October 21, 2021Genesis, the low-code/no-code platform built for financial markets, today announced the beta launch of Genesis Studio, a full-stack no-code builder tool, along with the Genesis Academy pilot education program, as part of its newest platform updates.
- Cboe and MSCI expand relationship October 21, 2021Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a leading provider of global market infrastructure and tradable products, and MSCI Inc., a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community, today announced they have signed a licensing agreement that extends and broadens their strategic relationship.
- Bond Financial Technologies expands into embedded credit October 21, 2021Bond Financial Technologies, Inc., the leading enterprise-grade platform for embedded finance, announces the availability of its latest product, Bond Embedded Credit. Current and new customers can now build and launch personalized credit products with a single integration, including underwriting, risk management, servicing, and compliance.
- DeFi platform EQIFI launches crypto Mastercard October 21, 2021EQIFI, the decentralized finance (DeFi) platform for lending, borrowing, and investing for ETH, stablecoins, and select fiat currencies, has today announced the launch of its global, secure, crypto Mastercards.
- US consumer watchdog probes Big Tech's use of payment data October 21, 2021The US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has ordered Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google to hand over information on their payment system plans so that it can see how they gather and use customer data.