Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in London are now available here.
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The proposals outlined by the Vickers Commission are unlikely to prevent future financial crises, according to the Institute of...
- Australia's eftpos to set up Hedera Hashgraph node for micropayments January 28, 2021Australia's eftpos is to join the Hedera Governing Council after successfully conducting tests to determine the feasibility of a digital Australian dollar stablecoin for micropayments.
- Paystone raises funds to fuel growth January 28, 2021Canada's Paystone has raised C$69 million in equity investment and debt financing from Canadian Business Growth Fund (CBGF) and National Bank of Canada.
- Dozens inks Open Banking deal with Bud January 28, 2021UK challenger banking app Dozens has enlisted Open Banking outfit Bud to let prospective customers access some of its services without having to fully sign up.
- PNC to buy payment gateway provider Tempus Technologies January 27, 2021PNC Bank N.A. today announced it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire Tempus Technologies, Inc., a leading payment gateway provider that delivers secure and innovative payment-processing solutions for businesses of all sizes.
- Trustco Bank picks Fiserv for digital platform January 27, 2021New York-based Trustco Bank (NASDAQ:TRST) is seeing new levels of digital adoption and engagement following the launch of an enhanced digital banking platform from Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology solutions.