On Thursday, 15 September 2016 the Dutch chapter of the Institute for Operational Risk (D-IOR) will hold its next major event, kindly hosted by Deloitte. This event runs from 09:00 with presentations and discussions up to 17:00 followed by a “borrel”. The location is the Deloitte office, Gustav Mahlerlaan 2970, 1081 LA Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
On 6th October 2014, the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision released a consultative document (BCBS291) on a proposed replacement for...
- Barry Disley, , IOR News, 0
About the book Threats to an organization’s operations, such as fraud, IT disruption or poorly designed products, could result...
- Klarna rolls out hybrid work policy May 12, 2022BNPL giant Klarna is introducing a flexible working policy that lets employees pick between staying at home or going to the office.
- Ebury buys Brex to expand international payments to Brazil May 12, 2022Ebury, the Banco Santander-backed provider of corporate banking services to SMEs that trade internationally, has agreed to buy Bexs in a move that expands its international payments offering to Brazil.
- Starling doubles Cardiff headcount May 12, 2022Starling Bank has doubled the size of its Cardiff office and created hundreds of new jobs in the process.
- Google brings virtual cards to Chrome and Android May 12, 2022Google is working with Visa, Mastercard and American Express to bring virtual cards to Chrome and Android.
- US Bank and LiquidX bid to simplify supply-chain financing May 11, 2022US Bank has teamed up with trade-finance fintech LiquidX to help speed up and simplify supply-chain transactions between suppliers and buyers.