On Thursday, 15 September 2016 the Dutch chapter of the Institute for Operational Risk (D-IOR) will hold its next major event, kindly hosted by Deloitte. This event runs from 09:00 with presentations and discussions up to 17:00 followed by a “borrel”. The location is the Deloitte office, Gustav Mahlerlaan 2970, 1081 LA Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
With the 13th Annual General Meeting just around the corner, we have some downloadable documents available to our members…
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Full details of the June 30th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – GLASGOW‘ now available here.
- Crosswell hands in Open Banking report February 1, 2023As she signs off as trustee of the Open Banking Implementation Entity, Charlotte Crosswell has hit out at the lack of long-term vision to move beyond the current environment to a "Smart Data" economy.
- Central Bank of Ireland warns payment firms about governance deficiencies February 1, 2023Ireland's central bank has fired a shot across the bows of payment and e-money firms after finding "significant deficiencies" in the governance, risk management and control frameworks of some in the sector.
- Papara reaches 15 million users and gears up for international expansion February 1, 2023Papara, the market-leading Turkish fintech, today announces that it has hit 15 million users – making it one of Europe’s biggest neobanks.
- HSBC hiring for digital asset and tokenisation jobs February 1, 2023The cryptocurrency sector may have been in the doldrums in recent months, but global banking giant HSBC is still looking to boost its expertise in the area, advertising for senior digital assets and tokenisation staffers.
- Moov Financial raises $45m January 31, 2023Moov Financial announces a $45 million Series B round of funding. The round was led by Commerce Ventures with participation from Andreessen Horowitz, Bain Capital Ventures (BCV), Visa, and Sorenson Ventures.