Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘An evening of discussion and learning for all ORM professionals in the Netherlands’ are now available to view here!
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
In aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis it is clearly appropriate for regulatory authorities to revisit the effectiveness of...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Slides for the 2016 – Irish Chapter Event No. 4 (Qui Absconditus Est Marmite? – BREXIT Whatever Next!) are...
Details of RiskMinds Insurance Event ‘The Largest Event For Risk Management In The Insurance Industry’ Now AvailableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
RiskMinds Insurance is the most comprehensive conference for risk management in the insurance industry, addressing the full spectrum of...
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘The changing role of the Operational Risk Manager in a changing world’ now available!Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 the Dutch chapter of the Institute for Operational Risk (D-IOR) will hold its next...
- Genesis launches code building tool and an education programme October 21, 2021Genesis, the low-code/no-code platform built for financial markets, today announced the beta launch of Genesis Studio, a full-stack no-code builder tool, along with the Genesis Academy pilot education program, as part of its newest platform updates.
- Cboe and MSCI expand relationship October 21, 2021Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a leading provider of global market infrastructure and tradable products, and MSCI Inc., a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community, today announced they have signed a licensing agreement that extends and broadens their strategic relationship.
- Bond Financial Technologies expands into embedded credit October 21, 2021Bond Financial Technologies, Inc., the leading enterprise-grade platform for embedded finance, announces the availability of its latest product, Bond Embedded Credit. Current and new customers can now build and launch personalized credit products with a single integration, including underwriting, risk management, servicing, and compliance.
- DeFi platform EQIFI launches crypto Mastercard October 21, 2021EQIFI, the decentralized finance (DeFi) platform for lending, borrowing, and investing for ETH, stablecoins, and select fiat currencies, has today announced the launch of its global, secure, crypto Mastercards.
- US consumer watchdog probes Big Tech's use of payment data October 21, 2021The US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has ordered Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google to hand over information on their payment system plans so that it can see how they gather and use customer data.