Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘An evening of discussion and learning for all ORM professionals in the Netherlands’ are now available to view here!
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Members of the IOR may now download the latest edition of the SPG series, Risk Control Self-Assessement. Summary The...
- Lee Evans, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk’s England and Wales Chapter is pleased to invite you to a breakfast session on...
- Barry Disley, , IOR News, 0
Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (ELCAS) funding for the Institute of Operational Risk (IOR) Certificate in Operational Risk Management...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
This letter is the response from the Institute of Operational Risk (IOR)1 to the PRA’s Consultation Paper CP12/17. The...
- Stripe buys card authentication outfit Bouncer May 14, 2021Stripe, a global technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet, announced today it has acquired Bouncer, a company building card authentication technology to reduce fraud during online transactions.
- Square unveils develop tools May 14, 2021Today, at Square’s fifth annual partner and developer conference, Square Unboxed, the company announced three new developer tools, including early access of the long-awaited Snippets API for Square Online.
- US Bank and Plaid take Open Finance to the next level May 14, 2021A collaboration between U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest bank in the U.S. and Plaid, the digital finance innovator with more than 11,000 financial institutions in its network, brings enhanced simplicity, transparency, and security to U.S. Bank customers who want to connect their accounts to third-party apps.
- US banks to pilot credit for people with no credit score - WSJ May 14, 2021Several big American banks, including JPMorgan Chase, are signed up for a government-backed pilot using alternative data to get credit to people with low or no credit scores, according to the Wall Street Journal.
- PayPal acquires Happy Returns May 14, 2021We started Happy Returns nearly six years ago with the mission of making returns beautiful for shoppers, retailers, and the planet.