Details of he Scottish Chapter event – ‘IOR Scottish Chapter 6th Annual Conference – Operational Resilience – What does it mean to you?’ – now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Nigeria Chapter, 0
Slides from the 2nd December 2016 Nigerian Chapter event ‘IOR Nigeria Chapter – Annual Conference 2016’ are now available for...
Details of the ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ London event, are now availableZaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 23 June 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The slides from the AGM Chairman’s Address 2016 are now available to download for all visitors.
- Klarna rolls out hybrid work policy May 12, 2022BNPL giant Klarna is introducing a flexible working policy that lets employees pick between staying at home or going to the office.
- Ebury buys Brex to expand international payments to Brazil May 12, 2022Ebury, the Banco Santander-backed provider of corporate banking services to SMEs that trade internationally, has agreed to buy Bexs in a move that expands its international payments offering to Brazil.
- Starling doubles Cardiff headcount May 12, 2022Starling Bank has doubled the size of its Cardiff office and created hundreds of new jobs in the process.
- Google brings virtual cards to Chrome and Android May 12, 2022Google is working with Visa, Mastercard and American Express to bring virtual cards to Chrome and Android.
- US Bank and LiquidX bid to simplify supply-chain financing May 11, 2022US Bank has teamed up with trade-finance fintech LiquidX to help speed up and simplify supply-chain transactions between suppliers and buyers.