Details of he Scottish Chapter event – ‘IOR Scottish Chapter 6th Annual Conference – Operational Resilience – What does it mean to you?’ – now available here.
Share this2 likes
CIR Risk Management Awards 2016 – DEADLINE EXTENDEDZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
IOR members are encouraged to enter the Risk Management Awards 2016 NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 27TH JULY 2016! ...
Embedding Operational Risk Management Slides Now AvailableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 25 September 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
IOR Lecture VideoIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The inaugural Annual Lecture was held on October 14th 2010 at the Chicago Booth Business School in the City...
Scottish Chapter Event Slides Now AvailableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 05 June 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
IOR AGM 2017 – MinutesLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Minutes from the Annual General Meeting are now available to download for members only. Any questions? Please send them...
Slides for the 2016 – Irish Chapter Event No. 4 are now available!Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Slides for the 2016 – Irish Chapter Event No. 4 (Qui Absconditus Est Marmite? – BREXIT Whatever Next!) are...
Oct 2014 NewsletterIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The latest newsletter from the Institute of Operational Risk is now available to download. Highlights include: Announcement of our...
Special Book Offer for IOR Members until 31st July 2016Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Publications, 0
Systemic Operational Risk: Theory, Case Studies and Regulation by Dr. Patrick McConnell Systemic operational risk means operational risks that...
Finextra Research Headlines
- Goldman Sachs fintech boss Stephanie Cohen takes leave of absence June 9, 2023The boss of Goldman Sachs' recently created "Platform Solutions" fintech unit, Stephanie Cohen, is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons.
- Binance.US suspends dollar deposits June 9, 2023Days after the SEC sued it, the US arm of Binance says it is suspending dollar deposits and that its banking partners are preparing to pause dollar withdrawal channels.
- British Business Bank names Chantal Geall hief risk officer June 9, 2023The British Business Bank has appointed Chantal Geall as its new Chief Risk Officer (CRO), effective from September 2023. Chantal Geall joins the British Business Bank from Lumon Pay, a private equity-backed firm that provides payment services and foreign exchange to private individuals, small businesses and institutions.
- Starling CEO Boden stepped down following investor row - FT June 9, 2023Anne Boden stepped down as CEO of Starling last month after clashing with investors over a sharp drop in the challenger's valuation, according to the Financial Times.
- Starling introduces virtual cards for joint current accounts June 9, 2023Starling Bank is introducing virtual cards for Joint Current Account customers, after a successful roll-out to Personal Current Accounts in December 2022. Joint Current Account holders can now use virtual cards to double down on their budgeting skills, keep track of joint subscriptions and spend with even more security.