Details of the Dutch chapter Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event are now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 20 October 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
- Zaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
The slides from Mike Finlay’s 19th January 2015 Risk Categorisation Masterclass presentation in London are now available for download.
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the 6th of June 2017 Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event are now available here.
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
There is no ideal risk culture. By Stefan Hirschmann COLOGNE, 16.05.2104. The buzzword of the hour is: risk culture....
- Lee Evans, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
About 50 members and guests joined the England and Wales chapter’s Operational Risk Appetite breakfast seminar on 19 March,...
- Deluxe to acquire First American Payment Systems April 22, 2021Deluxe (NYSE: DLX), a Trusted Business Technology™ company, today announced an agreement to acquire First American Payment Systems (“First American”) for $960 million in cash, subject to customary adjustments.
- PayTabs and Visa to bring tap-to-phone tech to Mena April 22, 2021PayTabs, MENA's award-winning payment solutions powerhouse, today announced the launch of their PayTabs Touch product, globally known as Tap to Phone - a contactless merchant payment acceptance solution.
- Splitit intrdocuces payment gateway for installment payments April 22, 2021Splitit, a global payment technology company (ASX:SPT), today announced the availability of Splitit Plus, a new service enabling merchants of all sizes to offer payment installments to their customers in minutes.
- Gemini now supports Apple Pay and Google Pay April 22, 2021We are thrilled to announce that Gemini users around the world can now purchase crypto with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Retirement guidance tool Guiide raises funding April 22, 2021Scottish fintech Guiide has raised further investment as it looks to help provide more help to individuals to achieve better retirement outcomes