Details of the Dutch chapter Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event are now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
In aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis it is clearly appropriate for regulatory authorities to revisit the effectiveness of...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Slides from the 4th of March 2016 presentation of the Senior Managers Regime (Scottish Chapter) now available for members...
BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry Slides now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Nigeria Chapter, 0
Slides from the BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry presentation are now available for...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Best Practices in Assessment of Risks slides are now available to download by IOR members. Click the link below:
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and challenges within non-financial risk.Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and...
- SumUp and Mastercard to bring payments to Ford commercial vehicles November 27, 2020Today, SumUp and Mastercard are announcing their new payment services tailored for Ford commercial vehicles in Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom.
- FCA begins cutover to new data collection platform RegData November 27, 2020RegData will replace Gabriel as the FCA’s data collection platform.
- ECB steps up efforts to combat climate risk November 27, 2020The European Central Bank (ECB) today published its final and amended guide on climate-related and environmental risks following a public consultation.
- Capco survey highlights need for consumer education and regulation of Buy Now Pay Later sector November 27, 2020New research from Capco reveals that more than half of 18-34 year olds using Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) have missed a payment and nearly two thirds (62%) say BNPL is making them spend more, potentially increasing their chances of getting into debt.
- Sabadell looks to offload TSB as BBVA merger falls through November 27, 2020Spanish bank Banco Sabadell is considering the sale of its troublesome UK unit TSB Bank, following the collapse of merger talks with BBVA.